Wednesday, December 7, 2011

{SOURIRE...}

Is SMILE in French!
{But don't ask me to say it - I can only spell it :)}
 SMILING because this adorable, BIG boy turned 3 on Saturday! We had the pleasure of celebrating with him at his Birthday party that afternoon! Isn't this miniature THOR suh-darn cute?!
 He got so many super-duper fun toys, I think Uncle Michael and Uncle Jesse had more fun playing with them than he did! Maybe if he's a good boy, Santa will bring Michael his very own dart gun for Christmas?! :)
Michael & Mateo's facial expressions in this picture make me SMILE! They take their shooting dart guns seriously!  Both this little & big kid sure make me SMILE!
 I had to get in on the playing with toys fun too... Potential Halloween costume for next year?!
 This freaking adorable little boy absolutely makes both Michael and I SMILE! He is just too dang cute!

**************************
Bowling with this extremely competitive {and talented} HOTTIE totally makes me SMILE! Just look at that form! He's hardcore - he even does the spin the ball thing! Watch out!
 I on the other hand, do not plan on quiting my day job anytime soon! I think my high was 72?! HAHA! I'm pretty much amazing!
 We had so much fun bowling with Michael's friends! Spending time with this handsome fella most definitely makes me SMILE, I just cannot get enough of him!!
**************************
FINALLY went to Zumba last night and totally and completely LOVE it!!! I've been wanting to go for so long, I've heard so many wonderful things about it... and it most definitely lived up to every single one! I was a bit nervous at first - but once we got going, I had a blast!
When I saw this on Pinterest... it most definitely made me SMILE! Seriously, I'm sure I looked RIDICULOUS! But I cannot wait to go again!

 **************************
And finally... What would my Wednesday SMILES be with out some sort of treat?! Chex Muddy Buddies totally had the Burtis' SMILING this week! My SIL, Holli, told me about the bags of Chex Mix Muddy Buddies that you can buy, PRE-MADE! I was on that like white on rice!
They were pretty dang good, BUT.... There really isn't anything as good as the real thing! So after finishing our 3rd bag of the pre-made stuff... I went all Martha Stewart and made a fresh batch - YUM! These are seriously one of my favorite treats!!



7 comments:

monster cakes said...

Yey for smiles! My husband wants to go bowling for his 25th b-day this week. RANDOM?! But alas, I give the boy what he wants on his b-day, even if I'm horrible at the sport. And don't even get me started on how many muddy buddies I've consumed this season...

Clayton and Heidi said...

Mmmmm those muddy buddies make my stomach growl. And a 72 in bowling...If I could score that i would consider myself a professional. We should bowl together sometime:)

De España said...

Maybe you need to get on that pregnancy thing since you guys have so much fun with your little nieces and nephews! That zumba picture made me laugh - I don't even dare try it because I know I would look so idiotic... my husband AND my dad say I look like Elaine from Seinfeld when I dance. And I totally laughed at that picture of Michael's bowling stance - dang, he IS into bowling! Your stance looks pretty good too, but not quite as good as your husband's!

Kathrin Paul said...

Hey girl, you make ME smile!

Holli said...

What cute nephews you have! :) Where are my homemade Muddy Buddies?:)

Rachel said...

OOOOOOoooo I LOVE muddy buddies!

We should go bowling sometime.....you may be the ONE person I may be able to beat :)

Jen Umm said...

your son is adorable!!
this is incred, love the photos
Great post, thanks for sharing!

if you like we can follow each other on bloglovin :)
let me know!
STYLE DECORUM