... Is SMILE in Spanish {I Googled it :)}
This completely had me SMILING... Audrey showing Michael what she wanted for Christmas in the Black Friday ads... Michael kept teasing her, trying to get her to look at the BOY toys... she would give him a dirty look and say "No! I'm a guuuuuurrrrl!" These two are simply the cutest!!
P.s. Did you notice my parents Turkey in the background? He has his disguise on for Thanksgiving :)
Black Friday shopping with my sister Kat, SIL April and all the other thousands of crazies definitely had me SMILING!!! It was a complete success this year - we got pretty much EVERYTHING on our lists! And we were in and out in a quick 45 minutes!! Black Friday shopping is definitely my favorite sport! LOVE IT!
The finished product...
All our Christmas decorations are up! Our house looking AND smelling like Christmas - makes me SMILE every single day!!
And last, but certainly NOT least.... Double date night with the Hahn's to sushi and a movie makes me SMILE!! Especially because it's been over 6 MONTHS since our last double date!!! And even though we made the mistake of seeing The Muppets {We were pretty much all bored with in the first 5 minutes - and it's a 2 hour long movie!!} Thank heavens for popcorn, caramel apples, cinnamon roasted almonds and Starbursts for entertainment! HA!
I'm so excited tomorrow is December 1st!
I just know our December will be full of things to SMILE about!







5 comments:
I did pretty well this year with black friday (and cyber Monday) shopping too! I love that pic of you and your crazy shopping buddies. It looks like you guys slept there.
And girl. PAH-LEEZE tell me you are as obsessed with mini cadbury eggs as I am?! I gain weight during Easter season more than any other season JUST because of those eggs. haha And now that they have them in Christmas? I'm doomed.
Just for the record...
Black Friday does not make me smile but your mint cookies on the post below do:)
That's so fun that you guys did Black Friday shopping - I didn't do any! I have heard so many people say they loved the Muppet movie and that it was hilarious! But I was skeptical because it didn't look THAT funny to me. I think we'll just wait and see it on RedBox. You should do "smile" with a new language every week, that would be cool!
Actually I lied, I just remembered that we did go to Old Navy at 10pm on Black Friday - all the crowds were gone by then, though, so it didn't feel like Black Friday!
Oh, girl, don't tell David. . . .
Post a Comment