Wednesday, June 8, 2011

{I smile Wednesday!!}

It's Wednesday again which means it's time for....


I SMILE because Michael's little Brother, Jesse, graduated High School!!!!
We are so proud of you Jesse! {What is Michael doing with his arm?!} We had such a fun day hanging out with Michael's family @ Jesse's Graduation!

Some pictures from the graduation that definitely make me SMILE:

Michael and his Grandma Pat:


My handsome guy and I:


Whenever Michael plays with our nephews and nieces it definitely makes me SMILE! He is so dang cute with kids, and I know he is going to be the best Daddy!

{2 or 3... or 4 years down the road :)}


Have you seen this blog: What would Emma Pillsbury Wear?

I was seriously so excited when I found it! Every episode of Glee, I adore what Emma wears! This is a fun blog with information on what she's wearing and where it's from! Absolutely makes me SMILE!


Meeting a local celebrity definitely makes me SMILE! Michael and I went to the food expo at the South Towne Expo Center - and guess who was there?! My Poly brotha: BIG BUDDAH!!

He was SO dang nice!! {And the event was absolutely fabulous - tons of free food & drinks!}
Birthday week officially kicked off on Sunday at dinner with my family! My sister, Kat's Birthday is May 29th, so we did a joint Birthday dinner - and man was it delish! My mother makes a MEAN Beef Stroganoff! YUM! The Birthday girls:


And this adorable little girl just had to get in the picture taking action...

How could her sweet face not make you SMILE?!

Birth-week absolutely makes me SMILE!! {How am I almost 26?! What the?!}

2 comments:

Hahn's said...

You met THE Big Budda, OMG!!! YAY- I love reading your blog every Wednesday!! One day I will join you and do it myself when I don't have a newborn that needs to eat every second =)

Kathrin Paul said...

I love your skirt you wore to the grad! And I'm glad that our birthdays get to share a birthday dinner. Happy birthweek!!!!