Sunday, June 12, 2011

{My Birthday weekend!!}

WOW! What an amazing Birthday I've had!! We celebrated

ALL-WEEKEND-LONG!!!

{And last Sunday too, if you remember from my last post!}

We started on Thursday, going to dinner with Michael's family!

It was Allison's birthday last Sunday, so we decided to combine the celebrations with one of my fave's {to Michael's great dismay! HA!}

The 2 Birthday girls: The adorable Mateo:
The Bishop/Burtis & Meza fam:
I took the day off on Friday so I could spend some time with my hubby, since he had to work Saturday and Sunday {I'm SO happy to say this is the LAST weekend he is working for a loooong time!! YAY!}
I slept in {Oh how I LOVE my sleep!!!!} while Michael went to school. Then we headed to lunch at my new fave: Culver's for some marvelous fried cheese curds {YUM!} After that we went to see Midnight in Paris - {Didn't love it... pretty entertaining, but I probably wouldn't recommend it, however - it does have my gal Rachel McAdams - I would totally see it just for her :)} Saturday I went to get my hur did! {Love my hair girl and great friend, Britt!}
We CHOPPED my hair! It's SO short...It's so different, I'm totally liking it though!

{Although, I may like it a bit more when it grows just an inch or two more :)}
Saturday night we went to my absolutely favorite Sushi place, Tsunami, with some of my favorite people!!


It was such a fun night, I'm so grateful to have such wonderful friends in my life!! Sunday {My actual Birthday} I slept in, then met Michael for lunch at Pago {Delish!}
After lunch, Michael went back to work and I went SHOPPING!! I went to our outdoor mall, The Gateway! It was a successful shopping trip... and an absolutely gorgeous day!

Here are some of my fun purchases: I really did have such a wonderful Birthday! I'm so grateful for my fantastic family and friends who made it so special and definitely spoiled me rotten! Thanks to my amazing hubby who put up with my "Birth-week" and definitely made it fabulous!!!!




Until next year... :) :) :)

7 comments:

Kathrin Paul said...

That's the shortest I think I've ever seen your hair! I think it's so cute! You need some headbands, girl!!! Love it!
Oh, yeah, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

The Andersons said...

I agree your hair is stinkin cute! Its always cute! So glad you had a fabulous birthday week, you deserve it!

monster cakes said...

UM... Happy belated birthday! And how cute is your new hair do?! I love it (big shocker coming from the short hair girl)! You rock it girl.

Clayton and Heidi said...

1. Happy Birthday
2. LOVE your hair
3. Jealous about your shopping buys.

Holli said...

Yay for birth-weeks! :) Your hair is SUPER cute!

Jenna Hahn said...

I'm glad you had such a good Birthday week!!! I love the new purse from Urban, so adorable!!!

April Paul said...

I love your hair! It's fun to change it up once and while and all of your do's have been cute.