One of the best things about October:
THRILLER!!!
We figured out that this is our 5th year in a row going!
As always, it DID NOT disappoint!!
This year there were no boundaries...
Tracie got CHUMMY with the ZOMBIES:
There were many the BESTIE poses, included the INFAMOUS "Mary Kate & Ashley pose"!
We had a wonderful time and I'm already so excited for next year!!

6 comments:
Oh my gosh. LOL LOL LOL. Seriously? I guess that was worth you guys being a little late to sit down. Tracie is soo special!
I WANT TO GO!!! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun =)
I LOVE Thriller!!!
I best be looking online now to see if/when they are coming to Logan.
I think it is so cool that you guys do this every year! We need to come up w/ an annual event for the girls in our family. And I do believe that arts should be involved. Expose ourselves to some culture so to speak. Let's see.. Hummm.... How often do the Chippendale Dancers come to SL? Allison will be 21 this summer. I'm game for that one!
Way to force yourself on those poor zombies, Tracie :) Best day EVER!!!!
xoxox,
Mom
This is for Alicia Berg Ruth: I just found the question you left on my blog (yeah, September 1st) and I answered it - hope I'm not too late!
Jeanette
Post a Comment