Sunday, October 3, 2010

What is a ghosts favorite game?....

Peek - a - BOO!!! {LOL!!!}
I absolutely LOVE Halloween!!
The: *DECORATIONS* *CANDY* *WEATHER*.
So many great things about October!
I put up our decorations this weekend:
Oh how I love owls!!!
In our entry way:
Our Letters from our letter class:
The eyes are my favorite... and the letters even glow in the dark!
And our front porch...
HAPPY HAUNTING!!!

9 comments:

Kathrin Paul said...

Scary! So cute!

Rachel said...

You are very creative. I might be jealous!

Alexandra said...

Cute Laura! how creative are you!?!

Tracie Paul said...

Oh my stars AND garters!!! Those are one of the cutest decorations yet!! I love Halloween! You're gonna have a boatload of trick or treaters with spirit like that! :)

Hahn's said...

Ummm... can you come to my house and decorate? Please oh please =)

Holli said...

Yay for October! I LOVE Halloween!

The Andersons said...

I love this post, Happy haunting to you, you've made me excited :)

April Paul said...

Love the decorations! Great job!

Jeanette said...

Look how creative you are! Way cute!

xoxox,
Mom