Oh how we love our MOVIES!!
*****
The Social Network... AWESOME!
Seriously, such an ENTERTAINING and INTERESTING movie!
We LOVED it!
*****
Life as we Know it... Michael HATED it - I LOVED it.
It was funny, and I even cried quite a bit! Just a really good Chick Flick!
*****
The Town... LOVED this movie!!
Seriously, not a big fan of Ben Affleck, but he was AMAZING in this movie!
It is so suspenseful, I actually found myself holding my breath at some parts!
SO good!
*****
You Again... Cute.
This movie is such a chick flick... I liked it but didn't love it...



4 comments:
Manty and I went to see "Life As We Know It" last night. I cried too! I thought it was really good- I think Manty liked it too but he won't admit it. :)
4 movie x 8.50/ticket x 2 people(you and Mike) = $68. Hope you enjoyed them ;) LOL
Oh how I love movies. If only I didn't have to wait 6 + months for them to come out on dvd because I fall asleep in the theater. blah
Haven't you learned by now to take me to chick flicks instead of Michael?
Post a Comment