Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Feelin' Crafty!

My Mother-in-law is VERY crafty... she can make just about anything! She has been kind enough to try and rub some crafty-ness off onto me :) So every month since November, we have had "Craft Night"! Julie, cuts all of the wood, and gets the supplies to paint the adorable letters, then she helps us bring out our inner Martha...

I don't have a picture of the Thanksgiving one - we did THANKS and the A was a Turkey, super cute right?! For Christmas we did: And our most recent, for January:


Pretty dang impressive right?! I really enjoy our Craft Nights!


6 comments:

April said...

Those are really cute, Laura! I like the "NOEL" one a lot!

Rachel said...

very cute. I'm glad I'm not the only one that has to rely on my mother-in-law for craftiness!

Hahn's said...

Look at you... Martha herself ha ha.

They are all very cute, good job!

Miranda said...

You AMAZE me sometimes (well, a lot of times). You are becoming quite the crafty girl.

PS...LOVE the new microwave. Michael ROCKS.

Kathrin Paul said...

Yeah, I can see how the stainless steel microwave is better. Good work!

Suzie said...

Those are so darling!