Sunday, January 10, 2010

Michael & Laura... + 1

I'm not going to lie...
I have been a bit baby hungry lately...
It doesn't help to have some of THE CUTEST Nephews and Nieces!
AND the fact that MOST of my friends all have not only 1 kid... but 2!
I have been talking about it to Michael A LOT lately...
But we both know we want to wait just a little bit longer...
So, to tie me over until that point comes,
Michael was sweet enough to get me
THE PERFECT gift for Christmas...
{Make sure you click on the picture to enlarge it so you can read it}
Isn't he thoughtful?!

7 comments:

Hahn's said...

HA HA!! Michael is so dang funny. I think you should carry that baby around with you everywhere!!

Rachel said...

you have got to be kidding me. You should give one of those to my sister.....heidi, not kami! :)

Miranda said...

Just get a dog.

Holli said...

Now wait a second- how much longer are we talking? Sam and Mateo need some cousins their age! AND need I remind you that I only have ONE blood niece? Okay, I'm just giving you a hard time- and the Instant Infant was really funny- but it would be nice to have some cute little nieces and nephews. All of mine on Manty's side were already born and don't even call me "Aunt Holli." *sigh*

Alexandra said...

That is so funny!

Unknown said...

Just call me and I will let you borrow one for the night and I think that will tie you over till you are ready!!
But you would have some dang cute kids when the time is right!!

Erik said...

Your kids are going to be WAAAY better looking than this little guy, maybe you should try so we can all find out? :)