This is the dance that she choreographed and taught the other girls, she is also in the dance, it is so awesome, it was by far my favorite (maybe I am a little bit biased =)).
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Trace Face...
My very talented little sister, Tracie, had her Spring concert this past weekend. She is such a talented dancer, I was so impressed with her... as always! She is so much fun to watch, with her facials and energy - you can't help but watch her with a smile on your face.
This is her second year on the school's dance company, but she has been dancing for a few years now. Every time I get to see her perform, I am more and more amazed with how incredible she is.

This is the dance that she choreographed and taught the other girls, she is also in the dance, it is so awesome, it was by far my favorite (maybe I am a little bit biased =)).
This is the dance that she choreographed and taught the other girls, she is also in the dance, it is so awesome, it was by far my favorite (maybe I am a little bit biased =)).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
We are such cute sisters! It was so impressive, and whoever recorded that dance did an awesome job! I'm so glad you put it on here!
That's my Baby Girl! (Maybe her sibs are right - somewhat - when they say that we saved all the talents for her :))))) j/k
xoxoxo,
Mom
Cute pictures! I liked the dance, too! Good job, Tracie! Biph looks really good!!
Thanks! I told Tracie that I liked this picture of us and she pointed out that her hair was doing something weird and I said, "but look at how awesome MY hair looks!" :)
That was an awesome dance! Great job Tracie!
Biph, your hair does look awesome! But also, your body looks really awesome! I can tell you've lost weight! Good job! Laura, I wrote back to you on my blog about the movies. YES I cry every time I watch Click! It's so good! I wish you guys lived closer because I would hang out with you every weekend!
I like you, April. :)
Post a Comment