My mom is absolutely F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S! She is such a great mom, friend, grandma and confidant.
I know that as soon as Michael and I decide to jump on the kid band wagon, we won't have any problems looking for sitters, both of our mom's are so wonderful with the grandkids! My mom is so cute, she always has all of these projects for the kids to do when they are coming to spend the night. Especially around the holidays, they always get to help her decorate - and make a little something for their parents.
My mom has always been a great example to me of what a good wife, and mother should be, she is patient, loving and very selfless. My parents have such a great relationship, they have been married for over 30 years and are still so in love. They are a wonderful example of a healthy couple, and I look up to them very much.
My mom also has the best sense of humor, she is always laughing - I have been told recently that my laugh sounds just like my moms, that is such a compliment to me, I have always loved my mom's (and all of my Aunts) laughs.Thanks for being absolutely wonderful mommy. We love you so much and hope that you had a fabulous birthday!
2 comments:
That's a very nice tribute! All true!
Thank you! Thank you! (I love birthdays!)
xoxoxo,
Mom
Post a Comment