Friday, April 10, 2009

My New Favorite Lunch:

+



Seriously, so delish!
My Brother Erik, who is an insanely smart cookie with eating right and working out gave me this idea for a high protein packed lunch/ snack.
It sounds disgusting (smells pretty bad too), but honestly tastes fantastic!
My co-workers think I am crazy and tell me to eat it before they get back so they don't have to see or smell it, lol.
If you get the fat free cottage cheese and mix in the tuna
(no mayo or Miracle whip, just tuna) ,
it is pretty much pure protein. It feels me up, and plus makes my body work - to burn the fat!
(Sometimes, I accidentally eat this with Doritos, because it tastes extra fabulous, but I think it kinda defeats the purpose of the super healthy meal...=)).

8 comments:

Clayton and Heidi said...

I love how you "accidently" eat it with Doritos. cute:)

Rachel said...

I may have to try this. I will probably accidentally eat it with doritos too!

Hahn's said...

I think I am going to throw up!

Kathrin Paul said...

So, so wrong.

Lyndee W. said...

I'm not sure about the fish, but I grew up eating cottage cheese topped with a half a pear and shredded cheese...THAT is delicious!

Unknown said...

you can never forget the doritos!! They are the best with cottage cheese!

Suzie said...

Sounds so gross, but I think I could handle it with the Doritos too!

*~**~Matina & Kamie~**~* said...

I'm gonna throw up with Jenna about the Tuna! But, the doritos I can do along with fruit!!! yum