And adorable Audrey doing "Downward dog". Then Uncle Erik holding on to her pants as she is trying to come to me. So funny, her face says it all =).
Now on to Easter. We had such a fun Easter this year. Holidays make me baby hungry for sure, all of our kiddos were so dang cute. I'm so glad we got to spend time with them all. We headed over to Michael's family's house for delicious breakfast in the morning. Sam was so funny when Aunt Allison hid the eggs, we told him to go find them, and even showed him where one was - he just picked it up, looked at it, then threw it back down. Here he is playing with all of his Easter goodies.
Very cute Mateo with Uncle Michael, he looked so handsome in his Easter outfit. Such a doll. Every year Michael's family has a tradition of making a cake in the shape of a lamb. This year, they decided to make it a competition- so Allison made the lamb cake and Holli made lots of little bunny cakes with carrots and all. Then we all took a vote for which one was the best... don't tell them, but I voted for both because I couldn't choose just one!
Then in the afternoon we headed over to my family's. We had a very yummy dinner, then we hid treats in the back yard for the kids to find. Lucy was feeling so picked on, since every time she even got close to any candy she got in trouble =). But the kids had a blast, and got lots and lots of candy!
When the kids were just about done with the Easter egg hunt, some of the big kids were doing tricks on the trampoline. Alan and Tracie got much better pictures than I did, hopefully they will post them so you can see how cool Alan and Tracie really are, my pictures just don't do them justice. (Thus why the picture of me is a total action shot... Tracie took it and not me =)). Oh and Michael standing looking suave.
After the Easter egg hunt, my cute mom had us go watch a video of when we were younger at family parties, it was so fun to watch. Then she put on a play w/ Brayden, Toria and Audrey as the actors. She is such a good Grandma. Audrey and I watching the videos, she loved taking a picture of us then looking at it after. She laughed every single time. lol. Such easy entertainment!
7 comments:
Great Form on that toe touch!!
Competitions are no good when you're competitive! I'm just glad Allison eventually started talking to me again. :) I am so impressed with your trampoline talent!
Holy crap, Laura! That is one amazing toe touch!
Looks like a fun day! You have such a cute family!! And did I read baby hungry lol... please make a little Burtis lol... I miss ya call me sometime e-mail me kafo9@yahoo.com ttys
Look like you had one busy Easter holiday!! So fun! I LOVE your toe touch!! You impress me more and more every day...I had no idea of all your incredible talents!!
I love our family! That was super fun, and your toe touch really is supersonic, great work! I love how Brayden kept peeking through the dog door while we were hiding, and he pretended like he didn't understand when we told him to stop looking. He's a riot. I wish I had those kids on keychains to have with me always! :)
yeah for good times with family... speaking of which we need to get together soon.
Post a Comment