Sunday, April 19, 2009

The ZOO!

On Saturday My dad, Alan, the kids and I all went to the zoo! I absolutely LOVE the zoo and I haven't been in forever, so with Mom, Kathrin, Tracie and April gone to New York and Michael at work - we decided to take the kids to the zoo!

It was a beautiful day with perfect weather. Just a little bit crowded. But we had a blast walking around and checking out all of the animals. My personal fav is the Giraffe - Toria said she loves them too, but she wishes they were pink and purple instead of orange and black! Don't you think that would be AWESOME?! Seriously, what a clever little girl, I would love a pink and purple giraffe!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Kace asked me just yesterday if the zoo was open because he wanted to go. I can only handle so much of the zoo, so we will have to see when I am up for it! :)

Suzie said...

Looks like you had a great time! What a fun day!

Alexandra said...

I love the zoo... I can't wait to take Ava this year! She loves animals.

*~**~Matina & Kamie~**~* said...

HOW FUN! and even more fun going with your cute Dad and brother! miss u laura

Miranda said...

The ZOO??? SUCKER! Hope you had tons of fun. I've done by duty for the year. Blah!

Kathrin Paul said...

I thought I posted on this already? Well. Yay for the zoo!
Now who's the blogging slacker? Changing your background does not constitute as a post.

The Fullmers Four said...

Hi Chama!!!
I found the Oakcrest blog, which lead me to your blog! It is super cute! Check out my blog:

http://fulloffullmer.blogspot.com

Love, dOpEy