Michael decided to take me camping on Friday night. We left right after work on Friday and headed up by Mirror Lake. We were able to go 4- wheeling in Michael's new (to us) truck, to a very secluded area and it was absolutely beautiful. Michael started the fire- immediately, I was very impressed with his fire skills! We had a delicious meal of hobo dinners, he had prepared them before we left so they were ready to just pop right into the fire. (He is so good to me). Then we just sat by the fire, had some wonderful conversation and enjoyed the gorgeous scenery. Even though we just stayed one night, it was so great to just get away from everything for the evening, no TV, no pressure, nobody else, just the two of us sitting and hanging out. I loved it.
6 comments:
I'm jealous that you guys got to have a fire. That's so fun, I love going camping! Sorry that you guys were so cold!
so fun! Lar, like you look way cute, and you are camping. Those two things are not supposed to go together! I think you have inspired me to plan a little get away for my own little fam!
How fun! You guys are soooo romantic!
Sounds like so much fun! Enjoy the time the two of you have together. Because once you have kids, those fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants vacations are a thing of the past!! Although camping with kids is a lot of fun, too! Just not as relaxing. Ah well.
I miss you guys, COME HOME!!!
I Love Camping!!!
Post a Comment