Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Our Beach Cruisers



Yes, Michael made fun of me for my tilted head. I don't know why, but I always pose- even in my drivers license picture my head is tilted. lol.

5 comments:

Kathrin Paul said...

I think it's my fault. And the tv's fault.

Hahn's said...

YAY!!! he got his bike.. when are we going on a ride??

Anonymous said...

k, you always have a tilted head. i always think of how you would be looking one way, and your head would be the other way. like you would watch tv out of the corner of your eye. cracks me up. you are too funny.

Laura Burtis said...

Rachelle, I get made fun of SO much for it! LOL. It is really awkward at the movies when I don't know the person sitting on the side of me and they think that I am staring at them the entire time. Ha Ha. I tricked them real good =)

Holli said...

I love your bikes, and the tilted head pose- classic! :)