
Today is my favorite sister named Kathrin's birthday so I thought I would give her a shout out and let her know how much I really do love her! I stole this picture from her blog (hopefully you don't mind =)). Kathrin is so freaking awesome, she is HILARIOUS- we always have so much fun when we hang out. I love it when she comes and sleeps at my house to protect me when Michael is out of town. I love that we talk pretty much every day even if it is just for 3 seconds. She is an amazingly talented photograper (you can check out her website http://www.kathrinpaul.com/). She is super smart and is going to graduate from the U this Spring. Aunt Kat (we call her that because that is what Victoria- our niece calls her), thank you for being such a wonderful friend and sister. I hope you have a fabulous birthday! We love you!
2 comments:
Oh thanks so much! You're a nice sister!
yay for Kathrin! She is the best photographer ever! I sure like her alot.
Post a Comment