




We had a lot of fun on the long holiday weekend. On Friday night, Michael was working out of town so I went to Gateway and did some birthday shopping (I know, it is still like 3 weeks away, I am so bad). I got to meet Erik for dinner and hang out with him on his break. Then I went to my parent's and watched "Becoming Jane" with Kathrin (it was the second time that I have watched this movie and I still like it an awful lot). Then Saturday I had a lovely breakfast with my fabulous parents. That night we got together with Alexandra (my cousin and BFF =)), her husband Brandon and their super cute baby Ava. We went to Liberty park and had a BBQ. It was so much fun hanging out with them- we always have a blast when we get together. On Sunday Michael and I went on a bike ride to Murray Park on our new Beach Cruisers that we got for our anniversary. Then on Monday we spent the afternoon and evening with our neighbors and close friends- the Steele's. We went shopping, then came home and had a BBQ then we ended the night with a bike ride to Cold Stone and got some delicious ice cream. Over all it was a marvelous weekend. . . I just wish it could have been about 3 days longer =)
1 comment:
That's so fun! I hope you wore your helmets!
Post a Comment