Wednesday, April 25, 2012

w-I-w-w

*WHAT I WORE WEDNESDAY*
This weekend, I got some sun!
YAY for it FINALLY warming up in SLC!!
We worked and played in the yard - it was FABULOUS!

This is one of my favorite skirts, it's so comfy and versatile!!
{Pretty sure it should be a bit higher on the leg for the normal gal,
but I have very short legs, so it's almost a maxi for me!! HA!}
And these heels... oh these heels!
I could seriously walk miles in them!
They are my most comfortable heel, and super cute too!

{Heels: Fossil/ Skirt: Koo de Ker/ Top and necklace: Target}

This is what I wore to our 2 Weddings on Saturday night -
 it was over 80 degrees and GORGEOUS!
I got this dress in my Easter basket, and I'm smitten!
 I'm loving the A-Line dresses/skirts this Spring!

{Wedges: Nordy's/ Dress & jewelry: Target/ Belt: F21}

This outfit made me feel so Springy!!
I would have never put it together myself,
But I was inspired by this post on Kendi Everyday {LOVE her!}

{Shoes and Cardi: Target/ Pants: F21/ Blouse: Old Navy}

As always, I'm LINKING-UP with these LOVELY ladies:
Momma go Round for Real Momma, Real Style,
Rolled up Pretty for Whatever, Whenever Wednesday and
The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday

23 comments:

Mandy Ford Art & Illustration said...

I love all three outfits...you are so cute! The skirt is great and very flattering and I love the chevron print dress. Your last outfit is great...love the top! Visiting from The Pleated Poppy :)

Makaila said...

adorable! all three looks. you got the dress in your easter basket??! lucky! i love it. was happy to see it was from Target.. i need to take a trip there!

Hahn's said...

LOVE the dress!! I am taking a trip to Target on my lunch today and might have to buy soemthing similar =)

Kathrin Paul said...

So cute! Good job, Bob!

ChristyB said...

You look so cute. I couldn't pick a favorite.

The Gambrel Family said...

You look so cute in all your outfits! I love Kendi Everyday too, I love when a new posts lands in my inbox!

Have a great Wednesday!

April said...

I love all of these outfits, and I love the pictures with your nice camera! Did you get your remote for it? You forgot to list the details on that first outfit... I think I have that exact same skirt... did you get it from Bohme Boutique? If not, then I have a skirt that looks exactly the same and it hits me too just a little too low on the legs but I still love it. And I bet the necklace is from Target. Is it sad that I can mostly pick out where an outfit is from because I shop that much?! I love your WIWW posts too, they are so fun and you always look so cute.

lori said...

as always, your outfits are presh! love the bright spring colors.

Megan, TfDiaries.com said...

you look stunning! i love these looks

Clayton and Heidi said...

I always love your outfits. Wanna be my personal shopper/stylist?

Kirsten said...

Love all three!
That dress is adorable! Gonna be hittin up Target now!
And I love the floral and polka dots too!
Sooo fun!
Oh and so your stinkin cute!
;)

Kirsten

Emily said...

I love your style (and your hair!!) Love all three looks.
Creamy

Because Shanna Said So said...

I need all three of the looks! You are adorable...I think my fave is the one you wore to the wedding.
xo,
Shanna

Holli said...

So cute, Laura! Wish I could be fashionable like you :)

RH said...

I just love these outfits! I especially love the POP of that teal necklace!

Cassidy said...

Totally in love with that chevron print dress!

Amanda Martinez said...

GOSH! Everything is so CUTE! My favorite has to be the A- line dress!! SUPER CUTE! I wish I had your closet! :D :D

Chris said...

Love the chevron striped dress! You're adorable! Stopping by from WIWW.

Chris

www.chubbetteadventures.blogspot.com

Court B said...

How cute are you! Love all your outfits!

Katie said...

you are so cute! I love the polka dot skirt and your shoes are sweet!! Hope you're having a good week!

Jodi said...

LOVE the first outfit, LOOOVE the second outfit, and the third one is adorable. I love your style, girl!

Jenny said...

good gief! how super cute are When you decide to purge your closet let me know! you are a doll! soooo my style! love it all!

Unknown said...

I have the same blouse in the last outfit, and love how you styled it! I will definitely be doing the same!

Diana
www.picturesand1000words.blogspot.com