Friday, April 27, 2012

{FIXED.}

 These adorable little boys are getting fixed today, poor guys :(
We dropped them off this morning and it was seriously the saddest thing!
I have honestly had butterflies in my stomach every time I've thought about it this week!
I don't know how I'm going to focus at work today!
Cannot wait till we get to pick them up,
and get to give them lots of love to help them feel better!!
 {Johnny}

These sweet boys have brought so much joy into our lives!
Just look at those faces, how could they not?!
 {Cash}

We have officially become "THOSE" type of pet people...
The kind where the puppies are 75%
...okay...
maybe 80% of what we talk to each other about.
{Remember how Michael asked me what we are going to dress them up as for
Halloween and it's not even May yet?! HAHA!!}
The kind where we make plans to stay home on Friday nights so we can just love on them.
The kind where when the neighbor kids lean over the fence to tease them and squirt them with squirt guns really PISSES us off.
And we talk about putting push pins on the fence so they can't tease our little boys!
The kind where getting up at 3am to let them outside, really isn't putting us out - especially because we get big kisses both when they come out and go in their crates!
Oh yes, and finally, the kind where puppy kisses are totally accepted, and it's not gross at all :)

Hopefully the day flies by... and they won't be too mad at us when we pick them up!
Looking forward to a weekend filled with lots of cuddles with our precious boys!



9 comments:

Kaleigh said...

i BAWLED when I took my puppies to get fixed! Seriously, it was horrible. But they were completely fine, no problems at all! What kind of dog are these two? They're precious!

Hahn's said...

AHHH you guys are just the cutest little doggy parents ever!! They sure are loved. They might be mad for a minute but they will get over it =) Can't wait to see them Sunday!!

April said...

I'm one of "those" pet owners too! Poor babies - did you tell them to say goodbye to their family jewels when you dropped them off?!

Holli said...

Poor little guys! Jack had to wear a cone when we had him fixed, and it was pretty much the most hilarious thing we've ever seen. It was funny to watch him walk into walls, but we're mean like that. :) Squirt guns would piss me off too. I hate it when people tease animals. It's so mean. I think tacks are a pretty good idea. ;)

Makaila said...

oh, poor babies! i love love that last pic of them running. adorable. i hope they recover well this weekend!

lori said...

aww :( poor little guys. hope they get to feeling better real soon and they're not too mad at you!

Jamie said...

They are so cute!

Kasey Lynne said...

Awwww! Poor guys!
I can't even imagine how hard that is as a mommy to think about. I hope they're doing okay!

Carla said...

I LOVE your dogs!!! omg so so cute! I have a sheltland sheepdog named Jack and my 4 year old twin girls call him their "baby boy" lol. xoxo

www.fashionmavenmommy.com