Sunday, April 22, 2012

{Instagram Photodump #2}

Time for Instagram Photodump #2:
{Whole lotta puppies and randomness this week!!}
1. Cash all tuckered out from playing outside (Thus the grass :)),
 cuddling with his sock monkey.
2. LOVE getting my Birchbox in the mail every month!
{The Taylor Swift perfume is delish, and I adore that color of nail polish!}

 3. New haircut for the boys... we are getting used to it now - but sure missed their fluffiness at first!
{Johnny's ears are my fave!}
4. Diet Snapple Peach Tea - YUM!

 5. What I accidentally ordered and arrived in the mail! {LOVE, and SO comfy too!!}
6. Saturday morning nap while keeping mommas toes warm.

7. At the first of 2 of Michael's friend's weddings!

I may just be slightly addicted to Instagram - loving this game!!
I'd love to follow YOU!
Leave me your user name or follow me @lauraburtis05 and I will follow you back :)

9 comments:

Amanda Martinez said...

I can't wait to get my smart phone so I can have an Instagram! Seriously the #1 thing I CANNOT wait for! I feel like I would be good at that game too! then I'll be able to follow you! :) :)

Hahn's said...

I love me some instagram....

Emily said...

I just got on Instagram. Haven't figured it all out yet, but am loving it! I am a new follower of your blog!!
Creamy

Makaila said...

I have been coveting your "accident"! :) oh, and recently discovered that diet snapple peach tea, to die for!

Kathrin Paul said...

Maybe I'll try it. What the heck is Birchbox? I'll check out the link. Remember when we had a sister conference call? Too bad we couldn't instagram that.

Sophie @TheForge said...

oh my gosh those shoes are to die for! I would have accidentally ordered those as well ;)

Clayton and Heidi said...

Love the shoes! And one of these days I will get a new phone and will no longer feel like Zak Morris...then I will be able to keep up with all you cool kids on instragram.

Megan, TfDiaries.com said...

love those wedges!

Michelle said...

Just found your blog!! Love it and def a new follower! I am following you on Instagram too :)

Michb95 is my user name

XOXO Michelle