Wednesday, April 18, 2012

W.i.w.W.

Happy Wednesday!!
So... Let's have a little chat...
I love doing these Wednesday, What I Wore posts,
{Especially because it really helps me plan out what I'm going to wear!}
BUT - I hate that I always have to do these lame self-portraits!
Unfortunately, my hubby leaves about 2 hrs before me in the morning,
and usually doesn't get home until after I'm in my comfy clothes.
{That is if he isn't working out of town}
So this is really my only option!
Although, I did ask for a remote and tripod for my Birthday {FINGERS CROSSED :)}
So, hopefully I can have better quality pictures soon!

Anywho... I only took pictures of 1 outfit this week:
Like I said in a previous post - I am totally loving polka-dots right now!
I found this adorable top at a new store (to Utah) at City Creek this past weekend and I'm in love!
And how cute is this red little bow belt?! Love it!
{Top & Bow belt: Love Culture/ Skirt: Express/ Tights: Nordy's Rack/ Booties: Nordy's}

As always, I'm LINKING-UP with these LOVELY ladies:
Momma go Round for Real Momma, Real Style
Rolled up Pretty for Whatever, Whenever Wednesday and
The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday

27 comments:

Lisa @ MMT said...

Cute outfit! I am loving the polka dot top and how you added a pop of pink with the belt. Hope you get the tripod and remote you asked for!

Hahn's said...

Love the out fit and LOVE that you can put your hair back now that its getting longer! YIPPEE!!!

lori said...

i love your outfit!!! the polka dots are too cute.

henning love said...

your outfit is so so cute!! i love the pop of color from the pink belt and i think you definitely can't go wrong with polka dots

Makaila said...

Laura, I am OBSESSED with polka dots right now and I am DROOLING over your shirt!! I LOVE it. You styled it perfectly, I hope you'll show us more ways you wear it, I'd be wearing it with everything! :)

Love your hair pinned back too! Beautiful!

Makaila said...

ps, Rhett got me a remote for my tripod too! He got it online from China for $7, and the tripod I found at a garage sale for $5! Might look on amazon too.. def purchases that don't have to be too spendy.

Squared said...

so chic and sophisticated! loved your blog! Come by and say hi and let's follow each other! Stay in touch ;) xx

Unknown said...

Adorable! I've got a tripod and a remote on my gift list too C:

Happy new follower.

April said...

Cute outfit! I love the polka dots and the belt and skirt and shoes... I pretty much just love it all, and you look so cute! I love that Love Culture store too, it's like a 2nd F21. I just take my WIWW pictures with the self-timer on our camera (we have a tripod). So I am just running back and forth from the camera to the corner. I'm sure Eli just thinks I'm crazy!

Because Shanna Said So said...

You are a fab self photographer! ;) I love that polka dot top. There is one from J.Crew that won't escape my mind, but I refuse to pay $88.00 for it, plus I have frozen my shopping habit. You are adorable!
xo,
Shanna

cate @ wild ruffle said...

Oh, those polka dots are so fun! I just bought some black and white polka dot sunnies and noticed I totally matched my black and white polka dot phone! I'm guess I'm loving the dots right now:)

Amanda Martinez said...

SOO CUTE, as always!! I love this outfit! AND I noticed your hair is PULLED BACK?! It's grown a lot already! :D

Emily said...

I just came across your blog and think you are so adorable and love your style, and happen to know someone named Katherine in one of your pictures below (is she your sister?)! Small world!!
Creamy

Kathrin Paul said...

I love it! That is such a cute outfit, and the belt is adorable! Yay for Emily finding your blog! She used to live in my neighborhood and then they rudely moved away. ;) I love small world connections!

Unknown said...

Oh, how I love the polka dot blouse and the pink bow belt! I obviously am loving polka dots too! And good luck on getting the tripod! ;)- Jessica

Antoinette Musik said...

WOW you look stunning! I absolutely love this whole outfit.

Holli said...

So cute, Laura! Love the outfit!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Love the polka dots and pop of pink! What a darling look!

Kell said...

I LOVE your top, so much! It's gorgeous.

Unknown said...

I have so many polka dots in my closet right now, I love them! You outfit is so cute!

Jiglycious said...

super cute belt
new follower here
hope we can follow each other
xo
www.jiglycious.com

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

so cute! I hate doing the phoe pic's too...but it's what I usually do! grr!
Sorry to fuel your shopping addiction! hehe since husband has been gone I have literally been online WINDOW shopping every night! I put a million things I want in the baskets or online stores and then never check out. oops.
xo
Cami

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

LOVE That belt :)!

Fashion Lookbook said...

Love your shirt.

Jodi said...

ADORABLE outfit! And since you commented on my maxi skirt this week, I wanted to let you know it was completely inspired by your striped maxi skirt a couple of weeks ago - I was just copying... so thanks! :)

Sophie @TheForge said...

love that shirt. i have a very similar one from forever 21 :)

Cassidy said...

Love this whole outfit. That polka dot shirt is fabulous! Nice pop of color in the belt!

http://fitcraftystylishandhappy.blogspot.com/