I was so excited when they FINALLY gave Instagram to us Android users!
I have always loved seeing all the posts of Instagram photos on blogs...
And I'm so excited that I get to play now too!!
Here is my very first Instagram Photo Dump:
1. Daddy having a heart to heart with Johnny.
2. My growing pups! They have officially doubled in size!
3. Cash checking out what the Easter Bunny brought him and his brother.
4. Easter egg hunt with my adorable niece, Ellie!
5. Beautiful walk with my 3 favorite boys
6. My new FAVE snack - carrots and hummus
7. Gift from one of my Agents that just returned from China.
8. Little Sister, Tracie's dance concert at USU - she rocked it!!
{Older sister Kat, younger sister Trace and me :) }
9. Puppies learning "Sit" with popcorn as their reward {they LOVE it!!}
10. Hubby's new Men's Health w/ Mr. Efron on the cover.
{CANNOT wait for The Lucky One!!}
I'm completely loving Instagram and I'd love to follow you!
Leave me your username or Follow me @lauraburtis05 and I'll follow you back :)





10 comments:
your niece is sooo presh!!
i absolutely love instagram!! following you now :)
Yay! Zac Efron! Cute puppies, too.
Ha ha. I should leave it that Mom said that, but it was Kathrin. :)
Oooh that hummus is so good! I just got the pesto flavor last week...yum!
You are beautiful! Love your style! Thank you for your sweet comment today!
-Your newest follower, Rebecca :)
So I am so behind and have been wondering what Instagram is, Coby kinda told me and now youve filled me in I will have to get it and of course I will follow you!
I love instagram too and have been wanting to do it! But sadly I don't even have a smart phone! Someday.
I know, yay for including us finally Instagram! LOVE all your pictures, so cute!
you didn't show it here, but your birchbox instagram pic has had me thinking about birchbox it all day long! i'm a new (from andriod) insta user too, and loving it!
Your niece is a doll and thanks for the Zefron eye candy! :)
Post a Comment