Wednesday, February 1, 2012

{WiW or Pinterest Link-up Party or WWW}

Wednesday is turning into my favorite day of the week!
{Only behind Friday, Saturday AND Sunday :)}
I really do look forward to my Wednesday posts!
I love looking for my SMILES and PINTEREST INSPIRATIONS all week long!

Luckily, Michael has been home in the mornings, so I haven't had to do any self-portraits...
However, sometimes I almost think it would be better to do the self-portraits -
He HATES taking pictures almost as much as being in them, so it's like pulling teeth! HA!

Both these pants and shirt are loud by themselves, put them together,
And it's quite the outfit - but I LOVE it!
The outfit just works, it's definitely one of my faves!
Leopard Print w/ Green pants
 {Wedges: Aldo/ Green Pants: Urban Outfitters/ Leopard Blouse: Old Navy}

I've seriously been obsessed with stripes lately!
This outfit is just so adorable yet totally comfortable!
Stripes, Jeans & Boots


{Blouse: Old Navy/ Jeans: Nordy's/ Boots: Steve Madden via Amazon}

Cable Knit over Plaid
{P.s. Isn't her hair perfection?? I'm in love... someday...}
 {Cable Knit: Old Navy/ Plaid Shirt: Hollister/ Jeggings: Nordy's/ Ballet Flats: Target}

This was just an outfit that I created...
I've worn it a few times out lately, it's one of my fave go-to outfits!
 This blouse is probably one of my favorite purchases in the last year!
I got it at an adorable boutique in Salt Lake: Koo. De. Ker 
 {located in the 9th & 9th District}
If you haven't been there, would highly recommend you visit!!

This Wednesday I'm linking up with these lovely ladies:
All Things Lovely for Pinterest Link-up Party,
Rolled up Pretty for Whatever Whenever Wednesday and
The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday

21 comments:

Sarah said...

I love all of your outfits! Especially the one you created!
My hubs hates taking pictures too- this morning he said, 'stop standing like that you look like a cheerleader.' Oh men!

Anonymous said...

I like the last outfit the best. I love those wedges! Tony doesn't usually mind taking my picture unless we're running late and I almost always run late... but I feel stupid having someone else take it so I prefer the self-timer.

Anonymous said...

that last comment is from April not Tony

Marionberry Style said...

Love the leopard and green on you!! Such a perfect combo with your hair...you relaly look beautiful! And I love how you included so many other Pinterest pairings!
Thanks for your comment on my blog today! I really hope you submit a colorblock outfit...I am receiving some fun photos and it would be awesome to include you :-)
Happy Wednesday!
XO - Marion

Hahn's said...

You are just too cute!!! Maybe you can come to my closet and help me with some piterest outfits =) Love you babe!

Nicole Feliciano said...

I am loving green right now! I found you from WIWW! Hope you can swing by our Fashion Mingle http://www.momtrends.com/2012/01/fashionable-moms/ and share your style!

henning love said...

your outfits are absolutely adorable!! i would wear all of them! you are so cute i love your hair cut

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your recreations! They are spot on and so cute! The leopard and green....DARLING!
Thanks for linking up!
xo

Cami
www.allthingslovelyblog.com

The Andersons said...

You inspire me to dress cuter ;) and I am in LOVE with those wedges... And was so excited to try and find them in my size ha! And they done have them anymore:(. But anyways your cute!

Kathrin Paul said...

Oh girl, you so stylish! I love your face. (say that last sentence in a high, Ellie voice.)

Tiffany said...

Your outfits are adorable! It is so nice having pinterest for inspirations on those hard to dress days!

the nichols' family said...

love your outfits! so cute!

Preethi said...

Oh man, those green pants are so awesome!

preethi
lace, etc.

his little lady said...

you are rocking all these pinterest inspirations! especially love the first look!
xo TJ

RH said...

I like the leopard print and green pants on you better than the actual pin! Whoo-hoo way to go Laura! I LOVE stripes and the boots are a definite MUST have. I always look forward to your Wednesday posts!!

Mae B said...

I LOVE that green + leopard outfit!
absolutely love it!
you look adorable!
following you now :)
xx

Enter the giveaway for my new jewelry boutique!

Unknown said...

way cute! You've inspired me to go find a cute leopard top to put with my green pants. xoxo

PolkaDottyPlace said...

Great outfits all week! My favorite is the green pants/leopard combination. I'm inspired to go and find one of my own :)

C* said...

You look better than the inspiration because your smille ilumintaes the all picture :D

Nick and Brittani said...

omg I just love you! You know in clueless where she chooses her outfits on a computer and her closet moves... ya I think you should be a designer for that sort of program!!! ha Love them all!

Rolled Up Pretty said...

LOVE your outfits, SO SO SO super cute! That leopard shirt and green pants are adorable together. I like your nude shoes better than the red ones too :) Okay so wondering? You didn't by chance enter the Vintage Underground giveaway on my blog last week did you? Someone named Laura won, but there is no email or site attached to her name so I don't know who won... Maybe it was you? Thanks for linking up too! :)