Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I SMILE Wednesday

I SMILE often...
But on Wednesday's, I share my SMILES on my blog!
*********
SMILING that my man is freaking awesome and cleans out our
/disgusting/ oven with out me even asking him too!
It looks FABULOUS!
**********
SMILING that every time my adorable hubby has one of our favorite treats:
Skinny Cow Mint w/ Fudge Cones
He gives his "butt" of the cone to me!
{Ya know, the last 2 bites, that's filled with all the ice cream & cone goodness?!}
Because he knows it's my favorite part of the entire thing!
Seriously, that's how much that guy loves me!
*********
This absolutely handsome face always makes me SMILE!
**********
The fact that our fabulous friends,
The Steele's are going to be our neighbors AGAIN
Totally and completely makes us both SMILE!!
We were next door neighbors for 2 years when we lived in our condo,
And became very close friends..
Then they moved 2,300 miles away to North Carolina for Noah to go to school...
They were gone 3 years, we went to visit twice, but missed them SO much!
They have moved back to Utah and have been looking for a place to live...
and without even knowing it was in our neighborhood,
they found the absolute PERFECT place to live, literally 2 streets away!!!
We are SO meant to be neighbors!!
Can't wait to have them living so close after being so far away for so long!
**********
And finally, what would a SMILE post be with out some sort of food?!
My new FAVE dessert??
The Cheesecake Factory's...
Ultimate Red Velvet Cake Cheesecake
Oh.my.Hannah - this stuff is AMAZING!!
Makes my mouth AND belly SMILE!!

7 comments:

monster cakes said...

I'm drooling over that cheesecake! And smiling at how sweet your man is to you. Makes me happy to see other happily married couples. High five for amazing hubbies!

Kathrin Paul said...

That cheesecake looks so delicious! Sinful.

Rolled Up Pretty said...

You and your husband are adorable Laura! All of these things made ME smile :) Thanks for your sweet comment the other day on our baby news! Yay, excited you did so I could find YOUR blog! I'm your newest follower as well, can't wait to keep reading!

Rachel said...

How do you get him to clean the oven? I must know your secrets...oh that's right he probably actually uses the oven too. It's a phenomenon (insert sarcasm :) ).

I LOVE the last two bites. I would get an ice cream cone just for that.

Hahn's said...

I just love your smiles... M is a good guy for cleaning the oven!! Oh and that cheesecake... DELISH!!!

Jeanette said...

You BOTH make me smile!!!

his little lady said...

um, how do you get him to do it? i have to practically beg the mister to just do the dishes. so very jealous!!
xo TJ