Friday, February 10, 2012

{Colored Jeans}

Whenever I wear my colored jeans, I always get asked where I found them.
I've seen them ALL over the place now,
Especially now that most stores are getting their Spring Collections out!
BUT
I must share, I've officially found my FAVORITE colored jeans!
I got my other Red pants from Forever 21 about 2 years ago,
they were getting so worn out, and faded,
 that I knew it was time I needed to invest in a new pair!
I was browsing online when I found these beauties!
I love how bright and vibrant they are and get this... they are were only $15.50!!
So I, of course, not only had to get myself a pair,
but I had to get my "little" sister a green pair for her Birthday too!
I seriously love them! They are so comfy and fit great too!!
They have White, Green, Turquoise, Purple, Pink AND Red!
I would HIGHLY recommend these!!

I'm fighting the temptation to head over there and get the pink ones too!
So freaking cute!

7 comments:

Hahn's said...

I am getting my green pair today and CAN'T freaking wait!!!! Thanks for the suggestion on some super cute pants and on the cheap- thats my kind of shopping =)

Clayton and Heidi said...

Love them! I have a pair of army green skinny jeans, but I am totally diggin the red and emerald green ones.

$15.50!?! What the????

De España said...

I have a bunch of colored jeans from Old Navy that I got like 4 or maybe even 5 years ago... I'm surprised that they're STILL in style! But I love the green, blue and purple colors of the link you posted... I might have to go over there and look myself!

Kathrin Paul said...

So cute!

Holli said...

Fun! I'm pretty sure I would LOVE to have a pink pair, but I think I should probably be skinny to wear skinny jeans...

Maria Sself said...

You're gorgeous and your smile is really mesmerizing!!!

Unknown said...

Great choice with the red pants! Stripes are so chic and versatile!-Jessica

thejessicaLblog.com