He's done it again!
My insanely talented, handyman hubby seriously does not cease to amaze me!
I posted this picture on my SMILES a couple weeks ago...
Please take note of the not-so-nice vinyl flooring...
It wasn't awful, but it was seriously SO easy to scuff, or peal up in spots...
We've also had carpet where our kitchen table is, which was kind of annoying
So, Michael decided he was going to TILE the entire kitchen/ eating area -
So, Michael decided he was going to TILE the entire kitchen/ eating area -
All by himself!
This was the first day, pulling up all the tile and vinyl...
It ended up being a lot bigger of a job than he thought it would be...
But he still wouldn't ask for help or even let me help him!
Crazy, silly kid!!
Crazy, silly kid!!
This picture cracks me up!
After cutting and laying tile ALL DAY, this is what he looked like!
Even with grey hair and a painted face, he's still HAWT! ;)
Many hours, and lots of hard work later...
Here is the finished product:
I LOVE it!!!!!
He did such an AMAZING job!
It seriously opens our kitchen up so much more getting rid of the carpet!
I'm so lucky to have such a TALENTED guy who can do pretty much anything he puts his mind too!





5 comments:
I love it! It really does open it up and it looks so clean and new.
Looks amazing!
Wow!! Looks so good! I love that he wouldn't even let you help...what a man! And it definitely does open up your kitchen so much more (weird how tile can do that?!)
Great job documenting the job :-)
XO - Marion
It looks great!
Ohhhh I SO LOVE this!!! It really looks so so good!! Good good Michael!!!
Post a Comment