Wednesday, December 21, 2011

~Wednesday SMILES~

Time for my Wednesday SMILES!!!
This week {and last} have been FULL of things making Michael and I SMILE!
Like....
Michael's younger Brother, Jesse, leaving on his mission!
It's not going to be the same without him at family gatherings...
BUT we are both so excited for him and this adventure!
Wisconsin is lucky to get to be the home of this hilarious kid for the next 2 years!!
******************
Our Christmas festivities being in full swing definitely makes me SMILE!!
We had the Annual Slack Christmas party {My mom's side}
this Saturday and it was absolutely fabulous, as always!
The food is fantastic, the company is fun,
and what would a Christmas party be without the appearance of these special guests...
The ladies and I had to take a turn sitting on Mr. & Mrs. Claus lap!
{Aren't my sisters and sisters-in-law gorgeous!?!}
 
 I look forward to this party every year,
it's definitely one of my favorite Christmas Traditions!
 Can't wait until next year!
******************
 Another Christmas Tradition that completely makes me SMILE is our
Annual Christmas party with our good friends the Hahn's!
This year was extra special with this adorable little one joining!
Morgan was suh-darn cute opening her present!!
 
{P.s. Can you believe Jenna made that freaking cute Sock Monkey beanie?!
That girl has got some major crocheting skillz!}
******************
Finding surprises, like this picture of my beautiful sisters, on my camera 3 days after seeing them...
 Most definitely make me SMILE!
 ******************
H&M has been on my SMILE Wednesdays often... {Seriously, they are my FAVE!}
This week they had me SMILING from ear to ear!
I have been on the hunt for some cute leopard ballet flats for a while now...
I have a hard time finding them in my size, that don't look too little girlish.
Well, for $12.50, I found the PERFECT pair at H&M!
I seriously cannot even tell you how excited I was when I saw they had them in 
Size 5!!!
{One more reason why I love them more than F21! :)}
****************** 
And finally when I saw this on it Pinterest, it seriously had me laughing out loud!
It's complete perfection!
Thanks Ryan, you're THE best!!

I'm so excited for all the CHRISTMAS SMILES to come this week!
I cannot believe it's only 4 days away!!
YAY!

5 comments:

Clayton and Heidi said...

SIZE 5! That about made me cry. My running shoes are size 11! I have skiis for feet.

will your friend make me one of those beanies for my future children? I see them all over the place and have fallen in love!

Hahn's said...

I almost couldnt see Santa in your sister picture.. LOL. And I think you and all your sisters and SIL's are beautiful!! I so wish I had sister!!

YAY for those new shoes- they are FREAKING ADORABLE!!!

Heidi- I will totally make you beanies for your future children =)

I smile everytime I see my little Morgan on your blog. Thanks for being the best Auntie ever. We just love you!!!

Holli said...

Cute shoes! I can't believe Jesse has already been gone a week! Jenna is SUPER talented! I really wish I knew how to crochet!

Kathrin Paul said...

Such a cute hat on a cute baby! Oh, hey, Ryan.

De EspaƱa said...

I wish random pictures of Kathrin and Tracey would show up on my camera. Cute shoes! And Ryan knows you so well!