What can we all learn from this *wish* list?
{** meaning it is just WISHING, M & I set a budget...
so I am just hoping for 2 or 3 of these items - I'm not greedy :)}
{** meaning it is just WISHING, M & I set a budget...
so I am just hoping for 2 or 3 of these items - I'm not greedy :)}
First- I have a minor BOOT obsession, I don't think I will ever have enough!
Second- I also might have a slight watch obsession,
I hadn't ever worn a watch until this past year,
And now I pretty much cannot leave the house with out one on!
And Third- My taste has gotten a bit more expensive over the years....
But just for the staple items in my closet, I'm still a gal that LOVES a good deal!

6 comments:
I seriously love the steve madden boots.
Good thing you set a budget :)
I will have items 4 or 5- i'm not picky :)
Girl's got style!!!
Laura, you make me laugh. You are also quite the fashionista! I wish I could be more like you! :)
Very nice, well-rounded Christmas list. My fam is always bummed by my list being 100% clothes, shoes, accessories, haha. What can I say? I'm a fashion blogger. :) LOVE #1 especially. The watch rocks. <3 www.rubygirlblog.com
I love that purse... maybe I should get one for me! Also love the Modcloth top - I think I've looked at it for myself before, too, but I rarely buy anything from Modcloth because they're so expensive! I try to find cheaper versions at F21. Anyway, love your wishlist. Biph is right, you've got style girlfriend!
Post a Comment