Wednesday, November 9, 2011

{I SMILE Wednesday}

 I SMILE when I get to celebrate baby boy #2 for my super cute friend, Shantai, with a baby shower with our fabulous girlfriends! {Shantai is seriously due ANY minute, so excited for their adorable little family!}
New babies and great girlfriends most definitely make me SMILE!
 I SMILE because H&M officially opens in Salt Lake City this Friday!!!!! I have been looking forward to this for months!!! Seriously - SO EXCITED, I can hardly wait!!!!!
 SMILING at the extra hour of sleep we got this week thanks to the end of Daylight Savings!! I'm a gal that LOVES her sleep, more than just about anything! So getting an extra hour.... absolutely FABULOUS!!!
P.s. How adorable is this clock I found on Pinterest!? Love it!
 And finally, most definitely SMILING because also happening this Friday - my phone is up for an upgrade!! Can I get a WHOOT WHOOT?! I've totally loved my Blackberry, but it's been super emotional lately, I don't get all my emails, or FB notifications - sometimes the sound works, sometimes it doesn't. Needless to say, I'm ready for a new one!
 Hellloooooo HTC! I'm so excited for a new phone!!!
 Why HTC you ask? Well, frankly, I'm too cool for the iPhone.
{AKA - Tmobile is too lame for the iPhone. But whatev, I'm going to rock the HTC like it's NOBODY'S business!}

6 comments:

Holli said...

Laura, you make me laugh! I love that daylight savings has ended. My kids go to bed earlier, and I'm able to wake up at a decent time and not feel tired! I'm pretty sure you need that owl clock. :)
I definitely need to check H&M out. Maybe we could go together sometime?
And you will defnitely be rocking the HTC like nobody's business. :)

Clayton and Heidi said...

ohhhh so excited for H&M!!!!!!!

Hahn's said...

Whoot Whoot for H&M and your new phone!! You are so totally jealous of my iPhone- i know you are :) ROFL!

monster cakes said...

Gah! H&M!!! I'm so jealous. Buy something extra for yourself just for me, k? I want to live vicariously through you.

Kathrin Paul said...

Laura, you write great posts. Good job. I like you.

Jeanette said...

Gisela was talking about H&M and said what a great EUROPEAN store it is :) I like your owl clock but HATE the beginning & end of daylight savings time because it always takes my body forever to readjust :(