So, I know I just did a recipe post... but seriously, I just had to post about my new
FAVORITE Crock Pot recipe! I didn't get it from Pinterest this time, I got it from my
Fix-it and Forget-it 5 Ingredients Favorites Recipe book!
There is seriously something SO wonderful about coming home from a
SUPER stressful day at work to a delicious dinner!
Anyway, onto the recipe...
Scalloped Potatoes and Bacon
6 potatoes, peeled and sliced, divided
1 small onion, diced
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
8 strips bacon, uncooked and diced.
10 3/4oz can cream of mushroom soup
1. Spray slow cooker w/ non-stick cooking spray.
2. Place half the sliced potatoes in bottom of slow cooker.
Top w/ half chopped onion, cheese and bacon.
3. Repeat layers in order then top with soup.
4. Cover and cook on low 8 to 10 hours
So easy right?! I did my prep last night {Cutting the onions and potatoes}
So all I had to do was throw it all in this morning on my way out the door!
This is seriously so yummy and so easy! You must try it!!
P.s. I have a minor confession... That picture isn't really of my meal... I stole it from Google -
But it is the same recipe, so that's what the picture should look like...
But it is the same recipe, so that's what the picture should look like...
My pictures just didn't look right - and you eat with your eyes first so... Oh and what's a post without a picture?!

4 comments:
This recipe has got to be SO GOOD! I love bacon and cheese and potatoes. I am definitely going to try it. I love the recipes! Thanks :)
Too bad I dont like scalloped potatoes :( But I love the recipes you are putting on here so keep em' coming Martha!!
I'm going to try this... Thanks for sharing!
Mmmmm that looks heavenly. I will have to try sometime.
oh and ps I agree! Every post needs a picture of some sort.
Post a Comment