THRILLER night out with some of my favorite ladies!
Had to do The Pie for dinner before the show!
We had such a fun night! I loved being there with Tiffany and Tanya for their first time at Thriller! Definitely one of my favorite October traditions! Group picture with our new ZOMBIE friend!
Oh and please meet my newest, extremely handsome friend.... Yeah buddy!
Trying new DELICIOUS Pumpkin recipes has Michael AND I SMILING! Like these
Pumpkin-Chocolate-chip-cookies w/ Cream-cheese-frosting
that were absolutely worth the time and mess I made while making them!!
I found the recipe on the adorable Little Miss Momma Blog {I linked to the recipe post - oh and her cookie pictures look a lot more appetizing than mine do :)}Pretty sure I've found my new favorite recipe! These were seriously SO yummy, the recipe makes TONS, so be prepared to share!
HALLOWEEN themed nails thanks to my amazing OPI Shatter nail polish....
And finally, not really ROCKTOBER themed... but still absolutely making this OWL-OBSESSED gal SMILE... This up-to-heaven. suh-darn-cute OWL cake pop that my SIL gave me from an OWL themed Birthday party she went to - LOVE IT!
{Although, I still haven't eaten it... just can't bring myself to ruin it - it's just too cute!}








7 comments:
Those cookies look yummy! I can't make them though because I'm the only one who'll eat them and I already eat too many sweets... I've always wanted to try that shatter nailpolish but haven't gotten any yet - it looks so cute in the Halloween colors! Also I love the outfit you wore to Thriller and the red purse... I never get tired of looking at the cute outfits you put together!
Looks like you gals had FUN! I love how the guy in the green shirt at the table next to you posed for the pic too!
Love Thriller.
Love The Pie.
Love Pumpkin Cookies (I will definitely be needing to try that recipe.)
Those cookies look so good! I have a problem when I make things like that.......I eat the entire batch myself (sometimes I blame it on the kids :), but I know it was really me!)
So glad you continued the smiles even though I had to miss them today. I was actually thinking the other day that you should consider having your blog be an "I Smile" blog where you share your smiles each week or day. Just an idea! You'd be amazing at it.
Those cookies look soo yummy and I totally want The Pie now! I'm not sad we didn't have to take any pictures with zombies this year. :)
Thriller was so much fun!! I am glad we all went. And I totally love the new boy toy- he is CUTE!!!
As for the cookies... Why wasn't I on the 'list' to recieve some... huh, huh?!?
Post a Comment