Friday, October 28, 2011

I have a favor to ask...

I love me some Blogger.
 And I love commenting on Blogs.
{Oh and I especially LOVE comments on my Blog :)}
BUT - I have this problem....
You see, I do most of my blog stalking at work
{On my breaks or lunch of course, never while I'm supposed to be working ;)}
Well, for some reason, if your comment section looks like this...
 Where to comment, you have to select the drop down option and "Select Profile"
I cannot comment. I've even had problems with this from my home computer too -
Where it just won't save my comment.
It's absolutely awful because then you don't get to benefit from my
kind, witty, or humorous comment. :(
Sad story right?!
 Well, don't you fret, there is a solution! I will show you how to fix this problem...
{I'm not sure where to go in the new Blogger profile,
but you can just switch back to fix it then switch back after :)}
To change: 
First go to your Dashboard
Then Settings, and finally Comments
On the Comment Form Placement select Pop-up Window

 Oh and while you are on this page, unless you are worried of a 3 year old commenting your blog,
Please select No on Show word verification for comments. It's just annoying :).
Then select Save Settings and you are done!

Easy, Peasy, Lemon Squeezy right?!
I know, I know, I'm bossy... but trust me, it will absolutely make the world a happier place :).

7 comments:

monster cakes said...

Oh yes yes yes I agree. Word verification ruins my life. haha And I am SO team Edward! Woohoo! Except movie Edward is annoying. And don't even get me started on movie Bella. I think you summed it up perfectly when you said her face always looks the same. haha That's hilarious. Have you ever seen Disterbia? It has her in it from way before Twilight, and she's just as awkward! Go check it out. It's actually a good suspense movie for Halloween!

April said...

I added the word verification a while back because I was getting spam comments on my blog... but I switched it back for you. But just FYI if word verification comes back on my blog it's because of annoying spammers.

Kathrin Paul said...

Good work, Laura. One step closer to a better world!

Jeanette said...

IT'S TOO OVERWHELMING! (I'll do it another day - promise!)

xoxoxo,
M

Lyndee W. said...

Bwahahahaha, Jeanette! And, as with April, my blog has word verification because of spam comments. Although now, I get hardly any comments at all. Maybe spam comments are better than none?

Holli said...

You are hilarious!

Julie Lyman said...

Thanks I sure need a few tutorials with Blogging. I am still fairly new at it!
Thanks for helping my blog! :)