What's on my Wish List?! Let me share:
From Nine West: Totally loving the ankle straps! Especially on the wedge, so cute! {I'm thinking I need a trip to the Park City outlet mall asap! (It's the only Nine West in UT)}
OH Forever 21... I love and miss you so much! All 3 of these together is less than $50! I would absolutely purchase ALL if I could right now! I adore the feather dress, perfect length/ style for work! And I'm currently in love with the flowy button down shirts, I need them in every color please!
Nordstroms, you have my heart! Seriously, how cute is this mustard yellow pencil skirt?! Yes PLEASE! Again with the flowy, silky button downs, loving them!
Shoes from Nordy's.... I adore the chunky heel! I am in total need of a simple, and comfy, yet chic heel, and I think these would perfect! And the red wedge -Awwwww... I'm in complete lust!
KOO.DE.KER is an adorable boutique in Salt Lake City, right by the 9th & 9th district... A few of my most favorite pieces in my closet are from there... I love that they are so unique, and not sold in every department store! I follow Koo.de.ker on FB and she posts the cutest items on a daily basis... Completely in love with this bird top w/ the leather trim! So unique, and gorgeous! The perfect addition to my closet :)
White House Black Market - I don't shop here often... but this polka dot top had me at first glance! I can totally see myself wearing it to work with a blazer, or out on the town at night! The same goes for these super cute pants... I love the length and cut!
Urban Outfitters - I don't love their website... it's kind of overwhelming... But I did find these two super cute pieces... {Can you tell I'm infatuated with Mustard Yellow??} Love this cardi, it looks so dang comfy, and what a fantastic length! And that bag would be absolutely wonderful for Fall!
What would a WISH LIST post be with out a few items from Target - My girlfriend had this adorable flower dress, and I knew that I needed one immediately! Both dresses would be so cute with a cardi and tights for Fall! And the Maxi... I have one maxi, and it is seriously the most comfortable thing to wear ever! I need more!!! Love them!
Anthropologie - The hubby came in from work the other day and said "I thought about stopping and getting you a nice gift card to that store you like at the Gateway, but then I thought you would be mad since you wouldn't be able to use it till October... but it's the thought that counts right?!" WHAT?! HAHAHAHA!!! Seriously, he is so funny! I assured him I would not be mad, and that he could buy me a gift card ANYTIME! HA!
White House Black Market - I don't shop here often... but this polka dot top had me at first glance! I can totally see myself wearing it to work with a blazer, or out on the town at night! The same goes for these super cute pants... I love the length and cut!
Urban Outfitters - I don't love their website... it's kind of overwhelming... But I did find these two super cute pieces... {Can you tell I'm infatuated with Mustard Yellow??} Love this cardi, it looks so dang comfy, and what a fantastic length! And that bag would be absolutely wonderful for Fall!
What would a WISH LIST post be with out a few items from Target - My girlfriend had this adorable flower dress, and I knew that I needed one immediately! Both dresses would be so cute with a cardi and tights for Fall! And the Maxi... I have one maxi, and it is seriously the most comfortable thing to wear ever! I need more!!! Love them!
Anthropologie - The hubby came in from work the other day and said "I thought about stopping and getting you a nice gift card to that store you like at the Gateway, but then I thought you would be mad since you wouldn't be able to use it till October... but it's the thought that counts right?!" WHAT?! HAHAHAHA!!! Seriously, he is so funny! I assured him I would not be mad, and that he could buy me a gift card ANYTIME! HA! Anyway, loving each and everyone of these pieces! They don't even need a description... I just really need {okay, want} them all!
And the items on my Christmas list so far?! {Oh yeah, we are only 4 months away you know!}... A rose Fossil watch, 0r the Michael Kors watch {I'm not greedy, I don't need both :)} and Tiffany's ring. {I know, I'm DREAMING... but it doesn't hurt to look right?!}


8 comments:
Now this is an awesome wish list!! I love every single item!! October 1st we are going to Park City Outlets!!!
You are so funny! I can't even allow myself to look at clothes online that much because then I'll end up spending way too much! I love mustard yellow right now and really want some clothing in that color (but haven't been able to find anything where I usually shop). Of all that you posted the things I loved most were the mustard yellow pencil skirt (I want that and an emerald green pencil skirt), the yellow cardigan and purse from Urban Outfitters (I really LOVED both of those), and the red wedges with the strap, I think from Nordstrom. Oh and I also love the flowy button-up shirts, especially when tucked into pencil skirts and belted... that would be so cute in the yellow pencil skirt (or a green one). And I liked that feather dress from F21. Okay, I liked mostly everything. Have you ever been to Urban Wear in Fashion Place Mall? I've been there a few times and they have some cute skirts and stuff for pretty reasonable prices. I bet you'd probably like some of their stuff. The only thing is that their return policy is really crappy (similar to F21), so you just have to buy carefully. Anyway I love your shopping posts! I hope Oct 1 comes fast for you!
haha You are so busted web window shopping like crazy! I suppose it's ok if you didn't buy. And girl, we are so cyber buddies. Legit buds. Thanks for always being so sweet and supportive of my blog. It makes my day.
ps. I LOVE black house white market. To bits.
You have great style!
You have been doing great! .. 6 weeks is a LONG time! Yay for it being closer to October 1st!
Seriously, six whole weeks?! You're amazing! And just imagine how much more you'll enjoy those CUTE things after all this hard work. I also loved the yellow pencil skirt, and everything from Anthro!!!
1. Girl, you are obsessed. Get a hobby.
2. Way to make 6 weeks!!!
Love the yellow bag!
Post a Comment