Wednesday, August 31, 2011

{I SMILE - Wedding style!!}

As I said in my previous SMILE post - Michael's little sister Allison got married over the weekend! It was such a fun and beautiful day! Allison looked absolutely gorgeous! Here we are in the Brides room before the ceremony, with her dad Dave, the adorable nephews and Holli and I:

I didn't get any pictures of the ceremony, pretty sure it's frowned upon for one of the bridesmaid's to be snapping pictures while in the line! HA! Michael was in the kitchen 4 hours before the ceremony, and during preparing the luncheon! {Which was super delish! That boy sure knows how to cook!} Everyone had happy bellies and big SMILES on their faces, ready for the reception! Proud Michael with his little sister:

The wedding was at an adorable farm in Lindon... We were threatened with some stormy looking clouds, but they passed with out a drop of rain! Hellllllooooo handsome! This hottie definitely has me SMILING!



These super cute little boys couldn't wait to get out of their tuxes and into their normal clothes!

They had us SMILING and laughing all day! {You should have seen their moves on the dance floor! Too cute!} And the cake... Oh the cake! I'm totally SMILING just thinking about it! This had to have been the best 'cutting of the cake' I've ever seen! She had it all up in his hair, and check out the face-full Todd gave Allison! Too funny!



The first dance... so presh!

My favorite part of the reception?! The PHOTO BOOTH!!!! I love photo booths!! Allison and I were laughing the entire time during our session!


And of course, the dancing! Michael's Grandma even got in on the action!! She sure knows how to get down - definitely had the entire room SMILING!

What a great wedding!! CONGRATS TODD & ALLISON! We are so happy for you both!!

8 comments:

Hahn's said...

Looks like you had fun! What a cute place that got married at, by the pictures it looks adorable!

Anonymous said...

Where was I when my mom was dancing? Love the pics! They made me cry! I especially love the one w/ Allison & Michael. Don't know what we would have done without you two & all of your help! Love your guts, Girlie!!

Clayton and Heidi said...

Photo booth = awesome.

Holli said...

I SO wish I had remembered my camera! What a fun day! Michael's food was amazing, and you guys totally have me sold on Harmon's!

Whim Wham Life said...

I just love summer wedding season:-) So much love! xoxo

Lyndee W. said...

Her dress is gorgeous! It looks like a dream.

Tracie Paul said...

Seriously, you guys are so cute. I had to point you out to all my roommates to brag about how hot my sister and her husband are! The wedding looks so nice, that's a beautiful location! Your posts make me happy. :)

Jeanette said...

Fun post! Her veil turned out GREAT! What did Michael serve?

xoxoxo,
M