There have been so many fantastic movies out lately! We have been going to the theatre at least once every weekend! {Call us boring, but those are our favorite dates! :)}.
HARRY POTTER
OH.MY.HANNAH! LOVED it!!! I went with my sisters, Kathrin and Tracie to the double showing at 9:00pm & midnight - and it was seriously so worth the 5 hours of sleep that night! Such a fabulous ending to an absolutely fabulous series! I'm ready to go back and watch all of them again, now that I know how it ends! {P.s. If you haven't read the HP Series, I would HIGHLY recommend it! I loved them all!!}
FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS
I absolutely LOVED this movie so, so much!! I laughed, I cried, and definitely wished I could be in a Flash Mob! And really, the chemistry that Mila & Justin had - absolutely PERFECT! I loved JT in this movie, I totally forgot about his N'Sync days! Such a fun flick, definitely recommend it!CRAZY STUPID LOVE
I totally give Crazy Stupid Love 5 out of 4 stars! {HA!} This movie was ridiculously entertaining! I've absolutely adore Emma Stone, she is hilarious, so cute, and just so stinkin' fun! I loved Emma & Ryan's story line... Oh Helllllooooo Ryan! ;) Just a freaking fantastic movie! Captain America is probably my least favorite of the last few movies we've seen... but it was still pretty good! I think Michael definitely liked it more than I did, but I was still pretty entertained. This is so cliche', but I wish they would have done more with the love story! It was a little long for me, but Chris Evan's isn't awful to look at - so that was good ;).

4 comments:
So one of my dreams in life is literally to witness or be a a part of a flash mob. Big dreams.
AND I laughed so freaking hard at Crazy Stupid Love! It was amazing! So so funny. Can't wait to see Emma Stone in The Help this week!
HP, I can't believe you're over. I'll just have to go see you again. and again. and probably again..
i love movies!!!
I'm so depressed that HP is over and done. I talk in wizard talk I love it that much. I'm excited to see Emma in The Help this weekend!
Post a Comment