This week's SMILES are all dedicated to our Nephews & Nieces! Michael and I are lucky to be an Aunt & Uncle to 7 adorable kiddos - with one more on the way!! From oldest to youngest, let me tell you why being an AUNTIE makes me SMILE:VICTORIA is the oldest, she was my very first niece and it was totally love at first sight! This little {BIG} girl is seriously the sweetest! She always gives the best hugs!! She is such a little smarty pants, and is going to be drop dead gorgeous!! {Just like her mommy!}
BRAYDEN came next and man is he a cutie!! When he was just a babe, he would give the most slobbery kisses, and I loved it! He is the best joke teller, and always has a story that makes me SMILE every single time!
SAM was our next Nephew, and let me tell you - this kid has some spunk! {Just like his Aunt Laura ;)} He has the most amazing imagination! For example, he is never just Sam, he is either Mario {and he has the cutest hat to prove it!} or for a while he was Buzz, or a puppy... it really is the cutest! This super cute kid loves his PJ's - his momma will ask him to put on his clothes for the day, but he doesn't want to take off his PJ's, so he just puts his normal clothes right on top of his pajamas! HAHA! Such a smart cookie!

Speaking of spunk... this absolutely adorable little girl has some, and then a little to spare! AUDREY is so funny - She goes through little spurts of being "shy" and won't say 2 words to me, and when I ask her a question she will whisper so quietly, it cracks me up! Wanna know one of my favorite things she does that makes me SMILE?? Ask her how old she is and she will reply "Seben" with the most serious look on her face, then when we laugh - she gave us this look like "Ugh, you guys are SO annoying" HAHAHA!
Speaking of spunk... this absolutely adorable little girl has some, and then a little to spare! AUDREY is so funny - She goes through little spurts of being "shy" and won't say 2 words to me, and when I ask her a question she will whisper so quietly, it cracks me up! Wanna know one of my favorite things she does that makes me SMILE?? Ask her how old she is and she will reply "Seben" with the most serious look on her face, then when we laugh - she gave us this look like "Ugh, you guys are SO annoying" HAHAHA!
SIENNA is our next niece - she is such a doll! She just turned 3, but looks and talks like she is 4 or 5 {She is in 5t clothes!} She is so dang funny and has so much personality! It's so entertaining to see her with Michael - he loves to tease her, for example, at her birthday party - she had a balloon or something and he said "Hey, that's my balloon!" She didn't respond - just gave him a super duper fantastic STANK FACE! It was hilarious!
MATEO is our youngest nephew - and he is absolutely HILARIOUS! He has Michael wrapped around his little finger! He talks so much, and he has the cutest little voice - and I absolutely love how he pronounces things {Especially my name ;)}... every time I take his picture he has to see it after, and he get the biggest SMILE looking at himself which makes me SMILE too!Mr. BEAU is Camille's adorable son! He is such a little sweetheart - I love his hugs! He doesn't give out his SMILES to just anyone - so when I get one, it makes it even that much better, because I know I've worked for it :).
MORGAN is Jenna's freaking cute little girl! She is seriously so darling! I cannot get enough of those chubby cheeks and arms! She has fallen asleep on me twice now *SIGH* love it! Such a precious little baby girl!!
Michael and I are so lucky to get to have so many fun and adorable kiddos in our lives! And guess what?! I just got a message that my Sister-in-law is going into labor with her third boy! So that will give us a grand total of 8 Nieces & nephews!! How lucky are we?! Being an Auntie totally and completely makes me SMILE!!!
5 comments:
You do have such cute little nieces and nephews. I love all the blondy girls- adorable!! And whoever created that little Morgan girl you have on here did a GREAT job- she is really so adorable =)
Great post!! Cute pics!
Way cute kids!!
This post melted my heart. I laughed out loud with the pic you chose of Beau!! It also makes me sad that you post about my little boogers more than I do!! We love you both!!
What a great post! They are all adorable. What a great aunt you are......although you are going to have to start taking them lots of places to beat Kathrin!
Post a Comment