Thursday, August 18, 2011

{Little Miss Emma Stone}

I went with my Mom, sisters, sister-in-law, Aunt & 2 girlfriends to see The Help last night! OH.MY.HANNAH! This movie is seriously SO DANG GOOD!!! I laughed so hard, and often - and I also bawled like a little baby! The book is incredible, and the movie did not disappoint! I absolutely LOVE Emma Stone. She is my current absolute FAVE actress! She was completely perfect in her role as Skeeter!

Seriously, Emma has been rocking it lately! I absolutely adored her in Crazy Stupid Love and her cameo in Friends with Benefits was HILARIOUS! I cannot wait to see her in The Amazing Spider-Man too! Oh HELLLLLOOOO Ryan and Emma! How cute are these two and why are they not dating?!


I first fell in love with Emma in Easy A... this is definitely one of my favorite movies! She was so dang funny in this movie and just totally cute!



I still need to see her in House Bunny... I've heard she is amazing in that too! Maybe that will be a project for this weekend :)

I've been loving how much she has been in the media lately - this girl has got some major style!! Here are a few of my faves: I absolutely love this green lace dress! With the leopard pumps?! So freaking cute!!

Love, love, LOVE this dress with the green pumps! I don't think just anyone could pull off the green pump, but she's totally rocking it!


Totally loving all of the LBD's! {Little Black Dress}. The polka dot one is my fave! But I'm madly in love with her red strapy heels in the middle! So adorable!

I think this is my most favorite dress of all time that she has worn - her hair, make-up, bronze - it's all simply perfection! Absolutely gorgeous!

This dress is a close second! She is just so chic!

She can rock the casual looks too... I'm loving the booties! So cute!

Probably one of the biggest reasons why I adore Miss Emma Stone so much? She reminds me SO much of my little sister Tracie!! Michael pointed this out to me after seeing Superbad, I can't believe I didn't see it sooner! They seriously look so much alike, their sense of humor is so similar and they both have such fun personalities! See for yourself, so much alike right?!

Oh Emma, how I love you! And someday I hope I have as many reasons to wear super cute dresses and heels as you do!

8 comments:

Tyson and Tiffany said...

She is so my favorite too!! I love love her in easy a!

Hahn's said...

She is adorable and totally reminds me of your cute lil sis!

monster cakes said...

My fave is definitely her role in Zombieland, one of my favorite movies. It's so freaking funny. And The Help (book and movie) was so good! Loved them both.

Clayton and Heidi said...

I am so behind. I haven't seen one of her movies! Guess I know what I am doing this week.

Kathrin Paul said...

Great post, girl! I think she looks like Kristin Heigl in that silver dress.

April Paul said...

I can definetly see it (Trace looking like ES)! I also loved the Help and Crazy Stupid Love. The character I was most excited to see (in the help) was Celia Foote. I don't know the actresses name but She played her so perfectly, exactly what I pictured when I read it! I like Emma Stone allot, except for the fact when she talks, sometimes it sounds like she needs to blow her nose. But I still like her! I also loved minnie, she was crazy, loved it!

Jeanette said...

Best evening ever!!!! (Irene said she loves hanging out w/ my girls because "they're so much fun!" Well, yeah!

April Paul said...

I think she looks exactly like my sister Tracie. This is Alan