I'm SMILING because we just booked our trip to DISNEYLAND for just a little over a month from now!!! I'm so freaking excited!! We are going with my entire family - which makes me SMILE even more!! I cannot even remember the last time we took a "vacation" as a family, besides Bear Lake of course :). I literally CANNOT WAIT!!!
I'm SMILING because I finally get to see Adele in concert THIS SUNDAY!!! YAY!!! I've been waiting for how long now?! And it's finally here! {...She just better not postpone again, or I might not be her friend anymore!!} AHHHHH!!! I'm SO excited for Sunday!!!
A story that makes me SMILE every single time I think about it?? The other day at work, I was going potty {#1, don't worry :)} when the owl from my favorite, adorable necklace fell in between my legs, into the toilet! I looked down and the poor little owl was staring right up at me! I started laughing SO hard! Even though I LOVED this necklace, I had to flush it down the toilet, since I had already done my business! I came out of the bathroom still laughing hysterically - and I told my boss and co-worker, Maria, what had happened - and they both said, "YOU FLUSHED IT DOWN?!?! Why didn't you try and save it!?" My boss then went into the girl's bathroom {with a hanger!!} to look in the toilet to see if he could save my owl! HAHAHAHA!! I was cracking up the entire time! I'm laughing right now just thinking about it! So long my precious owl!! I just hope it doesn't re-appear while someone else is doing their business!!! HAHA!!! {This one may be a little TMI! Sorry!}
And finally I SMILE because it has been 4 FREAKING WEEKS since I've gone shopping! And let me tell you, this is an accomplishment for little Mrs. Shop-a-holic! Seriously, I've been craving a little F21 action... but I can do this! Only 45 more days {UGH! It seems like SO far away! HAHA!!!} But this is a SMILE post - so I'm we will make that little negative sentence small :).
7 comments:
a. Disneyland? Can I please come? I am a child when I go to Disneyland. It's my favorite thing EVER! Have SO much fun!
b. I love that you said potty. But I'm sorry you lost your necklace!
c. I'm proud of you for not shopping! I used to shop once a week, and when my hubby decided to go back to school, I became the sugar mama and it left us with NO money. So I basically haven't shopped since... yikes January or something. I promise it gets easier!
d. I am smiling today, and I so appreciate you checking on me! God and I took a nice, long walk, and He always knows how to make me smile. : )
HAHAHA the owl necklace story made me laugh! Loved it.
Also can I be part of your family for a while...you can drop me off at the beach while you guys hit up DisneyLand. My head and rides do not mix!
LOVE your blog! That freaking adorable baby in the background of monstercakes I SMILE is my little rascal, I mean...girl ;) xoxo
OH MY GOSH!! The owl story is hilarious!! I am totally with you and wouldn't have saved him.... or her.
I am totally jealous about Disneyland and Adele... SO FUN!
I am so jealous that you guys are going to Disneyland! It's my most favorite place to go. :)
I'm sorry about the loss of your owl necklace. It is rather hilarious though!
Oh, girl. So sad. Hahahahaha.
Love it! That was a cute necklace, so sorry!
Post a Comment