It was a little chilly that night, and not the best night's sleep... But seriously, the night away with nothing but my man was exactly what the doctor ordered!
Sunday, August 14, 2011
{Camping}
Michael and I decided we wanted a night just to ourselves, zero- BLACK{AKA-CRACK}BERRY's, FACEBOOK, BLOGS, LAUNDRY and any other responsibilities and distractions! So we headed about 2 hours away, and head 8,000 above sea level into the great outdoors!
My extremely attractive boyscout had a fire started in no time! {Check out those guns! YUM! :)}
We went for a walk, ate the most delish tin foil dinner ever known to man, and sat by the fire just talking - it was FAB-U-LOUS!!
It was a little chilly that night, and not the best night's sleep... But seriously, the night away with nothing but my man was exactly what the doctor ordered!
It was a little chilly that night, and not the best night's sleep... But seriously, the night away with nothing but my man was exactly what the doctor ordered!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What a sport you are! Sounds like a fun weekend - despite the not-so-comfortable night :)
What a great idea. And I love that you wore flannel while camping. Perfect! : ) And I am SO so exited for your book club! I can't wait to hear how it goes! You're going to absolutely love it, and the best part is that there are no rules! Just girls, books, and fun. Woohoo!
I don't like you right now. You look beautiful even when you go camping. Not fair!
So much fun!! Glad you guys enjoyed yourselfs!!!
I'm glad you guys had fun! Joe and I used to do this all the time before the babes was here ... you guys should do that more often! :)
Are those your new nordy's boots? cute.
Post a Comment