First... we got a new ADORABLE nephew! Meet Benicio {aka: BEN}! Isn't he just the cutest?? Holli {Michael's sister} had him on August 3rd at 9:32pm! This sweet little guy definitely makes us SMILE!
Remember how it's been 3 WEEKS since I've shopped?! {AMAZING right?!} Well, Friday afternoon I had a little time to browse one of my favorite sites, Amazon... I was logged in as Michael, so I decided to make him a "Laura Wish List" just in case he need to buy me a surprise or something {aren't I so thoughtful??? :)} I told him I made him a list... 'just in case' and on Sunday afternoon my super-freaking-fantastic hubby says "I ordered you presents!! You'll be getting surprises all week!" Seriously, he really truly is THE BEST!!! {I really didn't think that he would buy them for me, at all, let alone 2 days later!! I know, I'm spoiled... I sure do love that man!!!} Here are the surprises he got me:
Bowling with my super cute nieces, nephew and sister Kathrin totally makes me SMILE!! These kiddos were hilarious to watch! It was so fun, and definitely entertaining!! {P.s. I'm sad I didn't get a picture of Kat!! Sorry!!}
Mine and Michael's new favorite treat makes me SMILE {who am I kidding, any kind of a treat make me SMILE}... But seriously, have you tried these yet?! AH-MAZE-ING!!! I got one for Michael and as he was eating it, he didn't believe me that it was only 150 calories - I finally had to just show him the box so he would believe me! Yeah, they are that freaking good!

9 comments:
I think M shopping for you is totally cheating!!! Who am I to judge though!!
Bowling was fun! Thanks so much for coming!!!
what is Michael's account username and password? I'm going to make me a wish list:)
agreed skinny cow is awesome!
Um what a sweet heart of a husband?! High five to you. And have you tried magnum bars yet?! Super gross name and not "skinny" by any means, but SO delicious! My favorite new ice cream bar.
you. are. one. lucky. girl:) I need to try the ice cream bar. It sounds fantastic!
ps. I'd love to hear how your friends responded to your book club idea! Let me know how the process goes! xo Good luck and happy weekend!
Oh my goodness, I love the husband-surprises:-) It's always fun getting spoiled! xoxo
Greetings from the Amish Settlement of Lebanon,pa. Richard from Amish Stories.
What a cute baby:) It is HILARIOUS that you made a wish list under Michael's account, and even MORE hilarious that he bought the stuff for you!
Post a Comment