Oh yeah, it's time for.....
The
BIGGEST reason for my SMILES this week... {and month... and YEAR :)} My new SHOE RACK/Cubby/Shelves - custom built {with love} by my amazingly talented hubby! Oh man, this makes me SO.VERY.HAPPY!!! I was looking online for some sort of shoe shelving... when Michael said "I could build that for so much less than that!" And he did! ... but so, SO much better than the ones I saw online! Plus he made it exactly the way I wanted it done! Paint: Red w/ white trim... 30 cubbies - 2 of which are bigger for boots! {The pictures honestly don't do it justice... it is AMAZING!!} 
I
SMILE because I got this gem in the mail yesterday!! I
devoured it last night... and cannot wait to go back through it and mark it up with all of the amazing ideas that I cannot wait to try!

My go-to dinner when Michael is not home absolutely makes me
SMILE: Toasted peanut butter and banana sandwich!
YUM!!! {Oh yes, that is my
ADORABLE Owl cookie jar my Mother-in-law got me for my Birthday!! Definitely makes me
SMILE!! }

This
absolutely adorable little girl totally makes me
SMILE!! Audrey gives the
sweetest hugs and kisses! She is so ridiculously cute! Being an Auntie definitely makes me
SMILE!!

And finally... I know that I have blogged about this stuff in the past... but seriously - this is my
FAVE product
EVER! I have always had lame eyelashes...
short and stubby, and
far and in between - but this stuff has totally transformed my lashes! Totally makes me SMILE!!
4 comments:
LOVE the shoe rack!! Good job M! I don't understand the 'gem in the mail' thing. Next time we talk please explain.... =)
So impressive! Way cute cookie jar, I haven't seen that yet!! Love that pic of you and A!
It's crazy how talented Mike is, that shoe rack is sooooo cool! I love it!
You're adorable.
And so is that owl cookie car!! Makes ME smile, too! :)
Post a Comment