Wednesday, July 6, 2011

{I SMILE WEDNESDAY}

I SMILE because we had an absolutely FABULOUS Fourth of July weekend!! We went to a "carnival", 2 BBQ's {One that was fantastic pool party with fireworks to boot!!!}, and boating!!
It was so much fun to get to spend so much time together and with our friends!! We went boating on Monday for one of Michael's friend's Birthday! I was a little bit bummed, because even though it had been in the 90's all weekend and freaking hot - the one day we go boating, it was cloudy and rained off and on all day! But it was still SO much fun, and wanna know what makes me SMILE from ear to ear?? Michael getting up on a wake board for the first time! I was such a proud wifey!! {He is talented in EVERYTHING he does, but the past couple of times we have been, he hasn't been able to get up, and it drove him crazy!} The look on his face when he got up was absolutely priceless! And of course, every time after that, he got up like it was no problem at all! Such a stud! {Sorry, only had my Blackberry for pics!} I definitely SMILE looking at my New York heels!! {P.s. the brown ones are MUCH cuter in person... PROMISE :)}

This totally makes me SMILE and giggle every time I see it! {Got it from my little sister Tracie :)} HILARIOUS RIGHT?! Oh and remember how the final Harry Potter movie comes out a week from Friday!? And remember how I am going with my sisters to the double feature starting at 9:00pm, not ending till about 2:00am?? OH MAN - I am STOKED!!! {NERD ALERT!!}

And finally, our GARDEN absolutely makes me SMILE! Check out this perfect head of lettuce! I can't even tell you how thrilling it is to get eat the veggies of our labor! {HA! Get it!? It's normally FRUITS of our labor?! I'm pretty funny!!} Michael has really become the ultimate gardener this year! He is out there every night watering and checking to see how everything is growing!

8 comments:

Erik said...

You make me smile! I can't believe how much you guys did in new york! I bet Mike was in heaven eating at all those fancy shmancy restaurants, I am jealous.

Kami said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Maybe one day I'll be able to talk Erik into leaving Utah and doing fun things. :)

Kathrin Paul said...

Ha. Good times. That pictures makes me lol each time I see it. Cute shoes!!

Kathrin Paul said...

Ha. Good times. That pictures makes me lol each time I see it. Cute shoes!!

Kathrin Paul said...

Liked it so much it posted twice. Lame.

Tracie Paul said...

SO good!!! Your garden is gorgeous! I'm so impressed with you! And I seriously CANNOT wait for the premiere!! Man that will be amazing!

Hahn's said...

LOVE the heals- good job!! Now the questions is when and how many times you will wear them ;) haha.

I don't get the Harry Potter thing...oh well guess that means I am not a nerd =)

monster cakes said...

I'm so jealous of your head of lettuce! (I bet you don't hear that often...) I started a garden for the first time this year, and I'm patiently waiting to pick my first green pepper and cherry tomato. I'm also kicking myself for not doing lettuce. Thanks for joining me in smiles!