Wednesday, June 1, 2011

{I smile Wednesday #3}

It's Wednesday!!! Wanna know what makes me smile?!smile Going to get pedi's with my Sisters, nieces & Mom.... {It was my mom's FIRST pedi!!! She loved it, just as we knew she would :)}
2011-05-30




Getting pedi's definitely make me SMILE... but getting them with fabulous ladies to celebrate this fabulous gals birthday - makes me SMILE even bigger!! {HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAT!!!!}
027

The sun is finally starting to show in SLC!!! It's been a very cold and rainy Spring, and I am definitely ready for some HEAT and SUN!!!! Oh how Summer makes me SMILE!!!
***

Seeing my extremely handsome hubby in his element absolutely makes me SMILE {especially when he is making butter burgers that are melt in your mouth delicious!!} And ummm... not to brag or anything {Okay, maybe I'm bragging, but just a little bit} But remember how my personal chef has been making me dinner 4 nights a week, since his school schedule has him just after 2 everyday! Oh, and not just dinner either... he makes amazing desserts too! In just the past two days, we've had strawberry shortcake {Completely homemade} Then with the left over short cake, he made spectacular bread pudding tonight! I AM SPOILED!!!

It is finally JUNE!!! Which means it's my BIRTHDAY MONTH!! {Oh yes, I am one of those people :)}. I absolutely love my Birthday month! One of my favorite things, is getting random coupons and discounts to some of my fave places for June {$10 gift card from Victoria Secret, $15 towards a meal at Happy Sumo - one of my FAVE sushi places, 15% off to Anthro, and $10 to American Eagle!!} They definitely know the way to my heart :)
***
The fact that we will be going to NEW YORK in less than 20 days makes me absolutely makes me SMILE!! We have started really planning the trip... So far, we've booked tickets to Wicked AND Lion King! {I'm SO excited!!!}
And while Michael has been planning our meals... I've been planning our shopping :) :) :) {We all know how shopping definitely makes me SMILE!!!} We will absolutely be making a stop at this place:


TiffanyAny suggestions on the best shopping in NYC would be greatly appreciated... :)

3 comments:

Tracie Paul said...

FIRST COMMENT! Truly, that was so dang fun, Kat's birthday! What a babe! And seriously, you're so dang lucky with Mike! I'd kill for food like that ha! And I'm so excited for your New York trip, that will truly be the most amazing thing ever! Love it! Definitely smiling. :)

Kathrin Paul said...

Sigh. Great things. All very great things. Too many great things, in fact, to comment on. What? You want me to anyway? Ok.
1. Pedi's: Awesome. Love them.
2. Family? Also awesome. Also love them.
3. Birthdays? Yes please. Can I have two/year? Thanks.
4. Happy birthday really soon. What do you get for the girl who has everything? Really, what should I get??
5. New York, New York. Green with envy. Especially because you get to see the green girl in Wicked. You'll pee your pants it's so amazing. And you have that incontinence problem. Tiffany? Oh baby.
6. You're nice. Your posts make me smile.

Hahn's said...

Amen to everything Kat said!! I could go on about all the things that make you smile but to put it plain and simple- you are just too cute and you make me smile =)