Sunday, February 20, 2011

{Just a few of my FAVES}

I have seen this on a few blogs... and decided to do my own!
Just a few of my favorite things:
*Katy Perry's new Black Shatter nail polish*
This stuff is so fun - you paint 2 coats of whatever color you want,
then just one, thin layer of the Black Shatter -
it creates a cracked, leopard pattern when it dries!

*MAC Studio Moisture Tint*
This is absolutely wonderful!!

It's light, moisturizes, gives a subtle tint AND has SPF 15!

* Benefit's eyeBRIGHT*
A fabulous pink pick-me-up...
I put it just under my brow line, and in the inner corner of my eye
and it makes me look awake in just seconds!
Love this stuff!!

A few of my favorite shows:
*Desperate Housewives*
*Brothers and Sisters*
*Pretty Little Liars*
*90210*
*Gossip Girl*
Oh and a brand new FAVE to add to my list:
*Prison Break*
Just started this show this weekend, I'm already addicted!
Current Fave shoes:
Of course, *TOMS*
{How freaking cute are these brand new animal print?!}
*Wedges* - I'm loving that they are coming back!
*Rider Boots*

Fave Food:
*SUSHI* I have seriously been craving this 24/7!
I could eat it everyday!!

Hellooooo my new fave candy!
*HI-CHEW*
They are absolutely DELISH!
{The Banana and Green Apple are my very faves!}



*Dark wash jeans*
They go with just about everything and have a very slimming effect!


And of course, my MOST FAVORITE thing?!
*This HOTTIE right here*
Absolutely cannot get enough of him!!

5 comments:

Hahn's said...

Fur cute. I am glad you are liking Prison Break- I LOVE that show!

I need to try those candy's... they look a little weird but I will trust your judgment! =)

Kathrin Paul said...

Good times!!! Those are fun things for sure.

Jeanette said...

YOU'RE one of MY favorite things :)

Candice said...

OMG I crave Sushi 24/7 too!!!

The Andersons said...

Such a cute post... I need to try that polish and that candy!