My new favorite movie:

Seriously, I have seen it twice in the theatres and I would absolutely
go again, and again...
Absolutely LOVED it!
It has a fantastic cast:
I already adored Leighton Meester from Gossip Girl...
and now I just love her even more, she was amazing in this movie!

Oh.My.Hannah. Garrett, where have you been all of my life?!
Seriously...
Helloooooo new celebrity crush!

I went to buy the soundtrack on my way home from seeing it the first time ...
And it has been on re-play in my car ever since
{for like 4 weeks - and I still can't get enough!}

Such a
GREAT chick flick!!!
4 comments:
hmmmmm I shall have to make Nate see this with me :)
Good movie review you make me want to see it super bad!!
Laura!! Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! I cannot wait to add your blog to my list of people I stalk. Any friend of Alicia's is sure to be amazing! Thank you!!
It was good, but I have to say that the way he talked drove me nuts. Open your mouth and stop mumbling!!!
Post a Comment