{Let's be honest... It's mostly Laura}
Why didn't I get in that picture? Lame. Cute sisters!!
I bet Santa enjoyed having those 2 kids on his lap!
I dont think I agree much with you being a good girl, but hey what the heck!!
Agreeing with Jenna! Also Mrs Claus looks awful sad by herself, why didn't anyone sit on her lap???
Yes, I bet Santa LOVED having you sit on his lap. Ms. Clause didn't look too happy about it.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Why didn't I get in that picture? Lame. Cute sisters!!
I bet Santa enjoyed having those 2 kids on his lap!
I dont think I agree much with you being a good girl, but hey what the heck!!
Agreeing with Jenna! Also Mrs Claus looks awful sad by herself, why didn't anyone sit on her lap???
Yes, I bet Santa LOVED having you sit on his lap. Ms. Clause didn't look too happy about it.
Post a Comment