Sunday, November 28, 2010

O CHRISTMAS TREE...

One of my favorite things about Thanksgiving weekend:
It's time to put up the CHRISTMAS TREE!!!
And my very FAVORITE ornaments??...
Soooo cute right?!
I look forward to December all year,
And the tree is the perfect start to put us in the Christmas mood!!!

7 comments:

Kathrin Paul said...

So cute! And so many presents!

Tracie Paul said...

My stars and garters! It's adorable! I love the owls! Your tree just needs... chaos? Multi colored lights and a good solid 30 years of ornaments? And it'd be perfect. :)

Hahn's said...

Your tree is adorable!! Love the owl too, so cute!!

Lyndee W. said...

I love the owls! The blog look is to die for.

Alexandra said...

cute cute cute! I can't believe your wrapping already! I wish I could but I'm afraid my kids would have too much fun with that!

Holli said...

I love the owl ornaments! I realized I've never seen your Christmas tree before! We'll have to come visit!:)

Jeanette said...

Tracie, do you have a problem with our thirty THREE years of random ornaments?!

And yes, Laura, your tree is so cute! Where did you find the owl ornaments?

xoxoxo,
Mom