{Let's be honest... It's mostly Laura}
You are SO HOT. HOTT. I would even go so far as to say HAWT.
I was all ready to type that you looked hot........but Kathrin already took that line, so........you look SMOKING HOT!
Mike is one lucky guy!
you are so CUTE! Happy Halloween right back at ya!
My co-workers thought you looked great too!xoxoxo,Mom
Nerds don't have cute hair...or pretty smiles...;)
Hahaha that's an awesome costume. I love it.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
You are SO HOT. HOTT. I would even go so far as to say HAWT.
I was all ready to type that you looked hot........but Kathrin already took that line, so........you look SMOKING HOT!
Mike is one lucky guy!
you are so CUTE! Happy Halloween right back at ya!
My co-workers thought you looked great too!
xoxoxo,
Mom
Nerds don't have cute hair...or pretty smiles...;)
Hahaha that's an awesome costume. I love it.
Post a Comment