Michael has been keeping super busy with Culinary School this Summer. This Semester has been CRAZY - but he is SO CLOSE to being all done, and becoming this: 
HA HA HA!!!!! He really does love school... but I know he is getting excited to be out there working in an actual restaurant! He is working so hard and I'm very proud of him!
****************************
While Michael has been at school in the evenings,I have been able to do A LOT of reading! I FINALLY started the Harry Potters, and I'm not going to lie, I'm totally sold on these books! SO good! I flew through books 1-4... and I'm so happy I still have 2 1/2 more to read!!
I also read the 3rd and final book of the Hunger Games Trilogy: Mockingjay... WOW, seriously - such an AMAZING book!!!
Right now I am reading Harry Potter #5 & Memoirs of a Geisha... {Okay, so really, I am listening to Memoirs of a Geisha... but still...} This book is incredible so far, I honestly find myself laughing out loud at her wittiness - I would highly recommend this book - AND the Harry Potters!

7 comments:
Niiiiice. Good times. I bet Mike will love that picture. Totally him. Yay for reading!!
I'm so happy you posted!! Not sure if you look professional at the batting cages but at least you look way cute :)...
So fun to read your update! So we cut up the watermelon from your garden last night and it is SOOO YUMMY!!!!!! Thanks!
xoxoxo,
Mom
YOUR ALIVE!!! =) I think you should post more often, I love your animated writing!!
A post! A post! You finally did a post!!
Thank you for making me read Twilight! It really helped convert me into a devout reader! I love the Huger Games books too.
I got the book "The Help" per your suggestion, and am excited to get going on it! Love ya guys!
Ok so you are like the 1,800 person to say that the Hunger Games books are amazing. I guess I better get on the bandwagon.
So sad that summer is almost gone...
Post a Comment